- Earl P.L. Apfelbaum Inc. - Buy It Now #R364 - February 16, 2016
- Sandafayre Ltd. - Internet/Mail Sale - February 23, 2016
- Argyll Etkin Ltd - Public Auction: Worldwide Stamps and Postal History - March 4, 2016
- Michael E. Aldrich Auctions - Live Internet Auction - March 2-3, 2016
- Alan Blair - Public Auction - March 12, 2016
- Sam Houston Philatelics - Mail Sale - March 23, 2016
- Modern Stamps, Inc. - Public Auction #445 - No Buyer's Fee - February 20, 2016
- Laser Invest srl - Great Britain and British Commonwealth (Aden to Zanzibar) Public Auction - March 9, 2016
This firm is NEW to StampAuctionNetwork so click here to register to bid in their sale!
- Downeast Stamps - March 2016 Internet - Mail Sale - March 9, 2016
- Paradise Valley Stamp Company - Box & Country Lot Sale #F367 - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping - February 12, 2016
- To see new sales and other StampAuctionNetwork news in your
Facebook newsfeed then Like us on Facebook!
Click here, if you want to read about my latest Modern Postal History Project.
Christoph Gärtner Philatelic - Public Worldwide Auction - February 10-27, 2016
We start the New Year with one of the world’s largest banknote auctions ever seen, which includes fascinating and rare items that are seldom offered on the market. Including very early issues of which some are not even shown in Pick, nearly complete collections of countries like Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Hungary and Portugal as well as a wide range of banknotes related to all epochs of German banknote history. We also offer items covering all other areas of philately: Asia, Overseas: A – Z, Thematics, Flug-, Zeppelin- & Schiffspost Weltweit, Europe: A - Z, German States, Deutsches Reich - Privatpost, Dt. Auslandspostämter|Kolonien – Zensurpost, Germany Before 1945, Germany After 1945, Berlin - Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Literatur|Varia|Ansichtskarten, Picture Postcards, Numismatics Coins, Paper Money, Nachlässe, Wunderkartons & Nachtrag
Earl P.L. Apfelbaum Inc. - Buy It Now #R364 - February 16, 2016
Net Price Sale - New Pricing Structure - Sale closes at 8 AM Tuesday,
February 16th, 2016. Millions of dollars in U.S. & Worldwide - with a
wonderful selection of fine philatelic material, from individual stamps and
covers to multi-carton collections and accumulations of a life time. All
lots offered with FREE SHIPPING*.
There will be no reductions in this sale. All reductions have already been
You like it......you click it.....and it's yours at exactly that price
delivered to your door, whether a single lot or a multi-carton hoard. Sale
ends Tuesday, February 16th at 8:00 AM.
Eastern Auctions Ltd. - Public Auction - February 19-20, 2016
Day One begins with the comprehensive used 1840-1910 British Commonwealth collection formed by Hal Woodworth Pattison. The general Worldwide (Lot 250-553) features First Issued Stamps and extensive Australia, ending with modern mint country collections.
Day Two of the auction starts with Western Canada postal history collections from the estate of Dr. Don Thompson, including Riel Rebellion and his Territorial postal history collections, without any doubt among the very best ever assembled.
British North America & Canada offers strong areas, such as Pence, Admirals, Airmails, Modern Errors and Postal Stationery. The selection of large lots and collections is unusually strong, presenting classic stamps to postal history – we firmly recommend allowing plenty of time to view these lots as they offer great potential to acquire useful material.
Cherrystone Auctions - Public Auction - February 23-24, 2016
Cherrystone's February Sale is comprised of 1426 lots of important stamps
and postal history of the World, including United States, British
Commonwealth, Europe, Asia and South America. There are numerous rarities
from China, France, German World War II Occupation Issues, Great Britain,
Italy and Italian Colonies, Mongolia, Russia with Zemstvo Postal History
and Soviet Union, Switzerland, Liberia, Turkey, Large Lots and Collections,
and much more. A limited number of printed catalogues are available. Lots
on view at galleries, by appointment.
Stamp of the Day
From Modern Postal History - Droege - February 23, 2016
Lot 203 -
2003 Ghana 2003 cover. Topical: Shells, Mushroom, to Mongolia. Cat. Value $12.00 plus one unpriced stamp.....Suggested Bid Est. $2
Currently US$ 6
Stamp of the Day
From Box & Country Lot Auction #F367 - No Buyer's Premium - Paradise Valley Stamp Company, Inc - February 12, 2016
Lot 6001 -
CLASSIC AND OLDER US IN METAL CIGARETTE BOX, several hundred stamps, incl. better classics, back-of-the-book and more, condition varies with some faulty, however much of value in sound fine-very fine condition....$100
Currently US$ 160
Stamp of the Day
From Public Auction #445- No Buyer's Fee - Modern Stamps, Inc. - Feb. 20, 2016
Lot 17 -
122 "90 c. Lincoln" (1869 Issue), Used, AVG Centering but Otherwise Appears Sound, Bright Carmine Color....1,200.00
Currently US$ 420
Stamp of the Day
From Worldwide Stamps & Postal History - Robert A. Siegel Auction Galleries, Inc. - December 9-10, 2015
Lot 1177 -
EGYPT, 1874-75, 1pi Vermilion (22b; SG 38). Tied by "V.R. Poste Egiziane, Ismailia 2 MAR 74" circular datestamp with an additional strike below on cover to Oswego N.Y., via French Post Office in Alexandria where it was additionally stamped with horizontal strip of three of France 1872-75 80c Rose on Pinkish (63) and cancelled by dotted "5080", French and British transit markings, marked with a handstamp "2" due upon arrival, cover and stamps with small faults, Fine, a scarce high f....E. $ 500-750
Sold for US$ 6,250
Stamp of the Day
From Presidents Sale - RegencySuperior Auctions - February 15, 2016
Lot 880 -
USA (648) 1928 HAWAII 5¢ DARK BLUE (PSE GRADED 100) Stunningly perfect stamp, MINT never hinged, GEM. (2015 PSE Graded Cert #01300322, Gem 100, Mint OGnh). SMQ does not price 100 grade, $375 for 98.....
Stamp of the Day
From ABC Auction, Our Best Yet, 698 Worldwide Collections Sale - ABC Auction (A division of Michael E. Aldrich, Inc - February 4, 2016
Lot 250 -
U.S. MATCH & MEDICINE ACCUMULATION, a few dozen various sorted onto a black stock page, there is duplication, most are Matches but also includes some Perfume and Playing Cards, condition is mixed and there are some faults to be expected but generally much better than the norm for this area, some of the better items include: RO10a(8), 17a, 62c, 83b(7), 92b, 119d(6), 140c(7), RT24b(9), 25b(7), RU11b; there are some good cancels included, plenty of value here....CV 6,120.00
Sold for US$ 1,300
Stamp Auction Network News and Facts
- December 31, 2014. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork for Mobile Devices! Just click on the link or go to
mStampAuctions.com or StampAuctionMobile.com to use StampAuctionNetwork on any of your mobile devices. The new interface has
been in development for a year now, and has been tested by our own StampAuctionNetwork mobile evaluation team, so it is ready for
general use. Please send any additional feedback my way!
- July 10, 2014. The 1st Fantasy Philately! contest is concluded. See the Results!
- June 26, 2014, a 30c Ultramarine & Carmine, Flags Inverted (121b) sold in the Siegel Rarities of the World to a SAN Live Bidder for $290,000. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- May 13, 2014, a few new records for SAN Live Bidders. The C3a 24¢ Invert Position 89, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $230,000. Interestingly, it last sold to a different SAN Live bidder two years
earlier for $150,000.See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- April 1, 2014. The 2nd Annual TourdeCure Charity Auction for the American Diabetes Association
realized over $11,000. The autographed copy of Bill Gross's book sold for $775.
- November 5, 2013. Announcing "Fantasy Philately" at StampAuctionNetwork.com
- June 25, 2013, SAN Live Bidders shattered several 6 year records which I did not think would be broken.
First the new record for a single lot sold to a live bidder is $1,950,000 breaking the old record of
$650,000. The new monthly record is already over $5 million which breaks the previous
monthly record of $4.3 million. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 8, 2013 - Let us do your Searches for you! Manage your Saved Searches and opt in for email notification. Just Login, and pick Search to turn your
saved searched into email notifications. You will get matches on your searches via email when the auctions are first posted.
- May 23rd, 2013 - Language Translation Introduced. Press the "Translate On" button to translate from English to any of
several dozen languages, or to translate to English. Please send your comments to email@example.com.
- March 29, 2013 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 3,931 lots sold to 476 different
live bidders for $3,870,432 for the month of March, 2013!
- March 29, 2013 ** New Records** See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- January 30, 2013. New Search Features let you pull lots added since a date and then save that data to an excel file.
- StampAuctionNetwork is on Facebook! Like us!
- May 4th, 2012. We added some pagination to the search feature to make it easier to use. No limits on results now.
- Dec 14th, 2011. Non US Live bidders take most of Kelleher Delta Collection. 51% of the sale went to Live Bidders,
but the US made up only 10% of that. Most went to Saudia Arabian, Egyptian, and UAE bidders.
- October 31, 2011 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 2,985 lots sold to 620 different
live bidders for $3,851,952 for the month of October, 2011!
- June, 2007. $650,000 record for a lot sold on the Internet,
$3.1 Million, record for a day,
$4.3 Million to Live Bidders for the month.
- October 16, 2011 - Another busy live bidding week.
1534 lots were sold to live bidders totaling $1.3 million
and 348 different winning bidders participated in
auctions by Siegel, Apfelbaum, and Kelleher.
- August 19-20, 2011 - a record 171 different live bidders were sucessful in
the Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- June 4-5, 2010 - 137 different Live Bidders took home a record 837 lots totaling $660,000
at the Harmers Sale.
- March 12, 2010 - A record 154 Live Bidders took home 515 lots totaling $672,635
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- Robert A. Siegel sells over 40% of Sale 983 to Live Bidders - February 23, 2010
- 3,421 unique visits per day as of February, 2010
- September 13, 2008 -
A record 130 Live Bidders took home 796 lots totaling $817,000
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- with over 16,000 Registered Bidders!
- October 21-24, 2010 - a record 174 different Live Bidders took home a record 1014 lots totaling $576,215 at the
Daniel Kelleher Sale.
- $2.7 Million to Live Bidders in April, 2009
- $2.5 Million to Live Bidders in May, 2008,
Gert Müller GmbH & Co. KG - Public Stamp Auction - February 19-20, 2016
Our 87th international Gert Mueller auction offers a big range of single lots and collections from all over the world, mostly Germany and Europe. There are rare stamps and covers, German states, German Reich, colonies, French Zone, Soviet occupation zone and specials of the Federal Republic of Germany. You can find also thousands of collections and complete estates in the catalogue. Our supplement shows a huge collection of German colonies, offered completely in 109 books with a catalogue value of nearly 700,000 Euro. (Starting price 70,000 €)
Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - Public Auction: Collections, Stocks & Accumulations of the World - February 19-20, 2016
Collections, stocks and accumulations of the world. This popular sale has a wide, diverse and varied selection of over 1000 intact collections, stocks and accumulations from the U.S. and around the world. Estimates range from $100 up to $35,000 per lot. Lots range in size from a single binder or envelope to up to many cartons. This sale will be conducted at our offices in Danbury, CT. The sale features: Lots from the "Larkspur", "Brookfield", "Back Bay", "West End" and "Barclay" collections; Plus the properties of over 100 other consignors; Coins and Currency; U.S. and Possessions; British Commonwealth, with important Canada and Great Britain; Europe and Colonies, with extensive French Colonies; Asia, Middle East and Africa; Latin America; Hundreds of worldwide collections and accumulations.
Droege - Modern Postal History - Algeria, Pakistan, Mongolia, Exporta - February 23, 2016
Please find new material from our IYS holdings. This sale contains part I
of Algeria and the rest of Pakistan. You will find single covers and small
and large cover lots with a variety of usages, including: registered, AR,
Auxilliary markings, book rate, printed rates, surface rates, Express,
uncommon modern commemoratives on cover, Missent covers, postage due, PSE
and aerogrammes, officially resealled, meter, sea mail, semi postals used
on cover, transit markings, and topicals of all kinds. We also want to highlight:
several hundred worldwide covers to Mongolia,
a number of FDCs from Israel,
and 2,500 Exporta covers sorted by State and Town Cancel.
Raritan Stamps, Inc. - Public Auction: Rare Stamps and Postal History of the World - February 26-27, 2016
This Sale contains 1345 lots of rare Stamps and Postal History of the World with emphasis of British Commonwealth, Asia, Eastern and Western Europe; comprehensive Russian area material, including property of 39 owners. Among the highlights of this Sale: Fabulous material from Ascension, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, New Guinea, North Borneo, and South Africa; first class Russian and Soviet Union rarities, including imperforated blocks of Esperanto, Kalinin and Red Army, as usual numerous proofs, essays, errors and perforation varieties; Great range of Russian Zemstvo (Rural Post Locals), including valuable stamps from various renowned collections and over one hundred Collections, Accumulations and Selections.