Prerecorded Instructional Videos.
Watch them from our Youtube Channel!
Watch them here at StampAuctionNetwork.com
Your Browser will first download the file, then you can open it yourself.
Note: There are a couple here that are just too big for YouTube.
Before You Join
- How to Register or Signup at StampAuctionNetwork.
StampAuctionNetwork Getting Started Videos
- Take a Tour of StampAuctionNetwork
- How to Add Auction Firms and Determine whether you are approved to bid.
- How to Bid, Understanding Bidding at StampAuctionNetwork.
- Basic Live Bidding at StampAuctionNetwork.
- StampAuctionNetwork Agent Bidding Explained.
- Acessing your Archived Bids.
- Post your own prices realized. Help with Buyer's Premiums
StampAuctionNetwork Extended Features Videos
- Extended Features 50,000 ft overview.
- Extended Features Searching Chapter 1. Using Extended Features to search the database (#1. Items that rarely come up for auction. US 6b, 40L1, 6LB1, L01, Wildcards using the Roosevelt Album Proofs, Keywords using the Columbia SCADTA airmails) This gives you the power and knowledge you need to gain the edge on other bidders.
- The StampAuctionNetwork Top 1000 Stamps, Covers, Blocks, and Pairs most likely to be lotted as a single lot.
- Get Market Data lets you At the touch of a button, pull up StampAuctionNetwork's extended database of prices realized to help you determine historic price fluctuations.
- How to set up a Want List (for easy searching or notifications) at StampAuctionNetwork.
- Stamp Champion Data Miners!Thanks to all of you PowerUsers at StampAuctionNetwork. With great power comes great responsibility. You have the power to make the database better. This video explains the quickest way to clean up a Country/Stamp combination. Tom Droege
- PowerUsers, Getting Started with a Sample Country - Heligoland
- PowerUsers, Stamp Champions how to clean up the database. (too big for YouTube)
- PowerUsers, Stamp Champions how to clean up the database. (Part II for the SAN 1000 Project)