- Sandafayre Ltd. - Internet/Mail Sale - March 7, 2017
- Soler y Llach Subastas Internacionales - Public Auction: Important Stamps and Covers of the World - April 4, 2017
- Apfelbaum. Inc -
Web Site Only Sale - February 21-23, 2017
- Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - Public Auction: Collections, stocks & accumulations of the world - March 10-11, 2017
- Paradise Valley Stamp Company - Box & Country Lot Sale #F396 - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping - February 24, 2017
- Hunt & Co. - Internet / Mail Bid Auction - March 2, 2017
- Dutch Country Auctions / The Stamp Center - Public Aucton - March 17-18, 2017
- Auction Galleries Hamburg vormals Schwanke GmbH - Worldwide Public Auction - March 3-4, 2017
- To see new sales and other StampAuctionNetwork news in your
Facebook newsfeed then Like us on Facebook!
Christoph Gärtner Philatelic - Worldwide Public Auction - February 21-24, 2017
We welcome you to our worldwide auction which has a broad selection of Single Lots, Collections and every other type of philatelic material in almost 35000 lots spread over seven days... Rarities and gems abound! Here are some of the areas well represented: Asien|Asia; Übersee|Overseas: A - Z; Thematik|Thematics; Flug-, Zeppelin- & Schiffspost Weltweit; Europa|Europe: A - Z; Altdeutschland|German States; Deutsches Reich - Privatpost; Dt. Auslandspostämter|Kolonien - Zensurpost; Deutschland Vor 1945|Germany before 1945; Deutschland Nach 1945|Germany after 1945; Berlin - Bundesrepublik Deutschland; Literatur|Varia|Ansichtskarten; Numismatik Münzen|Numismatics Coins; Nachlässe, Wunderkartons & Nachtrag and more!
Argyll Etkin Ltd - Public Auction: G.B & Worldwide Stamps and Postal History - February 24, 2017
Including: Cape of Good Hope featuring Postal History; 1815-1913 British, German and US Hospital Ship Mail with rare Boer War and Boxer Rebellion; WW1 Censored mail featuring rare seals , cachets, origins and destinations; An amazing collection of Isle of Wight; North Kent postal history; African air mails; Egypt, South Africa, Gambia, Rhodesia and Nyasaland flights; Indian native states; India postal history; Falkland Islands; British Solomon Islands; Germany 1922-23 inflation mail; KUT WW2 mail; GB Revenues and Cinderellas; GB postal history with ship letters, railway letters, Christmas cancels, Greenock & Ardrishaig Packet, early military mail, used abroad, Jacobite Rebellion letters, London prestamp mail, WW2 mail ; Empire and foreign with Boer War, Egypt French Occupation handstamps, France Napoleonic forces mail, USA slavery letters and Tristan da Cunha Cunha
Sandafayre Ltd. - Internet/Mail Sale - February 28, 2017
With over 3400 lots on offer our latest sale is sure to have something for everyone, make sure you don't miss the following: Bahamas: 1862 - 77 Shades and wmk varieties Specialist collection offered as individual items, most with certificates. Mexico: 1856 - 98 impressive collection of stamps and covers offered as individual items with several good collections of stamps and postmarks. Spain: Further portion of a specialised collection with several fine collections of individual issues including 1865 Isa
bella, 1927 25th Anniversary, 1930 Goya Cent, 1938 Submarine Service incl the scarce min sheet. United States of America: Extensive collection broken down to single better items and some impressive studies and collections.
Auction Galleries Hamburg vormals Schwanke GmbH - Worldwide Public Auction - March 3-4, 2017
Almost 3700 Lots are now online in our third worldwide catalogue offering single lots and collections including Germany, Europe, thematics, coins and overseas . One highlights is: The "2 Mark" value of the French Occupation issues for the colony of Togo. It comes on an unbeatable piece with a clear "Anecho" cancellation. Most rarities of the collecting area of "Hamburg" are also included in the offer which comprises around 100+ lots. These are only two examples of our upcoming offer. Please check the catalogue for more.
Stamp of the Day
From Public Auction - Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - February21-23, 2017
Lot 2139 -
Catalog for the sale. The actual printed catalog for this sale, 384 pages.
Estimate $10 - 15. Suggested Bid $10-15....Suggested Bid $10-15
Currently US$ 5
Stamp of the Day
From Rare Stamps and Postal History of the World - Cherrystone Auctions - February 28-March 1, 2017
Lot 2 -
1847 10c black, unused without gum, margins close but clear at bottom, ample on other sides, sharp impression, tiny thin spot and minute trace of soiling, otherwise a fine example of this rare unused stamp, with clear 2012 Weiss and 2013 Philatelic Foundation certificates, cat. $15000 (Cat No. 2)....Cat. $15000, Est.$5,000
Currently US$ 5,250
Stamp of the Day
From Public Auction #454- No Buyer's Fee - Modern Stamps, Inc. - February 25, 2017
Lot 324 -
GREAT BRITAIN, Collection of 243 Diff. Cmpt. Bklts., 1960-2000 Period, All MNH, OG, VF Cond., Total Face Value is Over 220. Lbs. ($280.00 U.S.), Includes Some Better Items....360.00
Currently US$ 90
Stamp of the Day
From - Michael E Aldrich Auction, Feb. 25 & 26, 2017 -
Lot 291 -
(101) 90c Blue, Full OG, H, very nice color for this issue, the perfs clear all around which is quite unusual for this issue, reperfed at R., fresh and Very Fine+ centered example of this exceedingly rare mint stamp with full gum, 2015 PFC....CV 14,500.00
Currently US$ 2,400
Stamp of the Day
From Lugdunum Philatelie Internet/Mail Auction - Lugdunum Philatelie - February 6, 2017
Lot 148 -
"Unique bloc de 4 du 80c AIGLE oblitéré losange GPE" : 1873 Superbe bloc de 4 du 80c AIGLE obl. trés rare losange GPE en bleu + Paire du 15c CERES(pd) sur lettre pour la FRANCE. Signé J.F BRUN. Affranchissement extraordinaire à 3F50 (Quintuple port par voie Anglaise). PIECE D' Amateur. Une des grandes raretés des COLONIES FRANCAISES. TTB.....
Sold for EUR 14,000
Stamp Auction Network News and Facts
- June 9th, 2016. Live Bidding results at WSS-NY 2016. Even though the entire world was at WSS, SAN Live
bidders who were not at the show brought home great stamps. Live Bidders won $1,059,000 of lots offered by the four
auction houses at WSS, and were the underbidders on another $700,000 worth of material, bringing the total impact of
SAN live bidders to $1,734,000. Thank you live bidders!
- May 29, 2016. Live Bidding at World Stamp Show-NY 2016. We are pleased to announce
that all of the auctioneers at WSS-NY 2016 will also make their
auctions available to StampAuctionNetwork bidders using our live bidding
platform on any device. You can bid from anywhere in the world,
or even the auction room floor using StampAuctionNetwork's live bidding.
- April 18th, 2016. Tour de Cure Charity Auction to Benefit the American Diabetes Association. Our 4th annual auction for diabetes
was a record breaker! Over $45,000 was raised that will go directly to research efforts to cure diabetes. My ride will
be May 14th and 15th. Thanks again to all our auction sponsors who made generous donations of stamps and covers for the
auction, and to our collector friends who also made contributions. A special thanks to Daniel Kelleher LLC who at the last
minute provided some excellent Asia material which was hotly contested. When the dust had settled, Kelleher was
responsible for over $30,000 of the $45,500 total. Paradise Vally and Earl P.L. Apfelbaum also made large contributions.
- December 31, 2014. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork for Mobile Devices! Just click on the link or go to
mStampAuctions.com or StampAuctionMobile.com to use StampAuctionNetwork on any of your mobile devices. The new interface has
been in development for a year now, and has been tested by our own StampAuctionNetwork mobile evaluation team, so it is ready for
general use. Please send any additional feedback my way!
- July 10, 2014. The 1st Fantasy Philately! contest is concluded. See the Results!
- June 26, 2014, a 30c Ultramarine & Carmine, Flags Inverted (121b) sold in the Siegel Rarities of the World to a SAN Live Bidder for $290,000. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- May 13, 2014, a few new records for SAN Live Bidders. The C3a 24¢ Invert Position 89, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $230,000. Interestingly, it last sold to a different SAN Live bidder two years
earlier for $150,000.See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- April 1, 2014. The 2nd Annual TourdeCure Charity Auction for the American Diabetes Association
realized over $11,000. The autographed copy of Bill Gross's book sold for $775.
- November 5, 2013. Announcing "Fantasy Philately" at StampAuctionNetwork.com
- June 25, 2013, SAN Live Bidders shattered several 6 year records which I did not think would be broken.
First the new record for a single lot sold to a live bidder is $1,950,000 breaking the old record of
$650,000. The new monthly record is already over $5 million which breaks the previous
monthly record of $4.3 million. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 8, 2013 - Let us do your Searches for you! Manage your Saved Searches and opt in for email notification. Just Login, and pick Search to turn your
saved searched into email notifications. You will get matches on your searches via email when the auctions are first posted.
- May 23rd, 2013 - Language Translation Introduced. Press the "Translate On" button to translate from English to any of
several dozen languages, or to translate to English. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 29, 2013 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 3,931 lots sold to 476 different
live bidders for $3,870,432 for the month of March, 2013!
- March 29, 2013 ** New Records** See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- January 30, 2013. New Search Features let you pull lots added since a date and then save that data to an excel file.
- StampAuctionNetwork is on Facebook! Like us!
- May 4th, 2012. We added some pagination to the search feature to make it easier to use. No limits on results now.
- Dec 14th, 2011. Non US Live bidders take most of Kelleher Delta Collection. 51% of the sale went to Live Bidders,
but the US made up only 10% of that. Most went to Saudia Arabian, Egyptian, and UAE bidders.
- October 31, 2011 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 2,985 lots sold to 620 different
live bidders for $3,851,952 for the month of October, 2011!
- June, 2007. $650,000 record for a lot sold on the Internet,
$3.1 Million, record for a day,
$4.3 Million to Live Bidders for the month.
- October 16, 2011 - Another busy live bidding week.
1534 lots were sold to live bidders totaling $1.3 million
and 348 different winning bidders participated in
auctions by Siegel, Apfelbaum, and Kelleher.
- August 19-20, 2011 - a record 171 different live bidders were sucessful in
the Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- June 4-5, 2010 - 137 different Live Bidders took home a record 837 lots totaling $660,000
at the Harmers Sale.
- March 12, 2010 - A record 154 Live Bidders took home 515 lots totaling $672,635
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- Robert A. Siegel sells over 40% of Sale 983 to Live Bidders - February 23, 2010
- 3,421 unique visits per day as of February, 2010
- September 13, 2008 -
A record 130 Live Bidders took home 796 lots totaling $817,000
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- with over 16,000 Registered Bidders!
- October 21-24, 2010 - a record 174 different Live Bidders took home a record 1014 lots totaling $576,215 at the
Daniel Kelleher Sale.
- $2.7 Million to Live Bidders in April, 2009
- $2.5 Million to Live Bidders in May, 2008,
Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - Flagship Series Public Auction - February 21-23, 2017
"Flagship" sale with over 2100 lots of U.S., British and Worldwide stamps and postal history. Featuring: U.S. postal history; U.S. stamps, classics onwards, including the Deveaux Collection ofsingles with Revenues. plus extensive plate blocks and many great rarities; Confederate States; U.S. Possessions including Hawaii; British Empire, including important Canada, the John Millar Collection of Newfoundland and selections from the Norman Jacobs Collection of British Asia King George VI Issues ; Europe and
Colonies; Other Worldwide, including Asia and Latin America, with selections from the collections of Dr. Robert Kugel, Guy Lawrie, the Sun City Collection and offerings from the Irwin Weinberg holdings.
Essex Stamp Auctions - Worldwide Public Auction - February 26, 2017
This sale has many fabulous British Commonwealth and Foreign collections consigned from several Estates. The quality is very high as many lots have been put together with meticulous care and attention over many years. Standout items include the Gibraltar £5 Plate Number example fine used, Malta with examples of the rare 1919 MCA watermark 10s, Rhodesia 1910 Double Heads mint to £1, Cyprus scarce KGV £1 stamps fine used, also excellent collections from British Africa, India, Malaya and the Americas. Also
collections of China including the Empire, Classic Greece with hundreds of mint and used Hermes Heads, Russian Zemstvos, Turkey with Tughra Classics, Persia, great Iceland with many certificated rarities and other Scandinavia one country lots, USA with high value Columbians and so much more.
Cherrystone Auctions - Public Auction - February 28 - March 1, 2017
We are pleased to present our February 28-March 1 2017 sale, with 1,528
lots, including Part III of the Heinz Gappe (H.G.I Company) inventory of
Flight and Zeppelin covers of the world, as well as properties of numerous
vendors and estates sold by their order. There are selections of attractive
United States, Western European countries with Austria, Benelux,
Scandinavia, France, Germany, Danzig, Saar, Italy and Colonies,
Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Scandinavia. Great Britain and British
Commonwealth are well represented, with many interesting flight covers from
the Gappe holdings. In addition, we are featuring an important collection
of Russia, especially Air Post, with many rarities, errors and varieties.
Raritan Stamps, Inc. - Worldwide Public Auction - March 3-4, 2017
This Sale contains 1338 lots of rare Stamps and Postal History of the World with emphasis of British Commonwealth, Asia, Eastern and Western Europe; comprehensive Russian area material, including property of 48 owners. Among the highlights of this Sale: The One Man Collection of Russian Area Non-Postal Stamps (Part II); The Vadim N. Ustinovsky Collection of Imperial Russia; first class Russian and Soviet Union rarities, including Romanov Dynasty stamp of 2r in imperforated block of four, worker 8k brown olive with "small head" variety, famous "wide 5" variety on the first Soviet Airmail issue. Great range of Ukraine and Western Ukraine stamps, over one hundred Collections, Accumulations and Large Lots
Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - Public Auction: Collections, stocks & accumulations of the world - March 10-11, 2017
A wide, diverse and varied selection of nearly 900 collections, stocks and accumulations from the U.S. and around the world. Estimates range from $1 up to $20,000 per lot. Lots range in size from a single binder or envelope to up to many cartons. This sale will be conducted at our offices in Danbury, CT and features: U.S. and Possessions, including the DeVeaux balance collection with revenues and final offerings from the Harold B. Nogle plate number collection; British Commonwealth; Europe and Colonies; Asia, Middle East and Africa; Latin America; Hundreds of worldwide collections and accumulations, including selections from the J and N Fortier stock, the Milton Zucker collection, the Guy Lawrie collection and the Dr. Robert Kugel collection and Some philatelic literature, stamp boxes and misc. ephemera.