Raritan Stamps, Inc. - Rare Worldwide Stamps and Postal History of the World Public Auction - March 21-23, 2019
The Sale contains 1469 lots of Rare Worldwide Stamps and Postal History, representing property of 53 owners. Among the highlights are "Galychanka" Collection of Western Ukraine; nice lots of US Classic stamps and Errors, Great Britain and British Commonwealth; powerful collection of Carpatho-Ukraine; great selection of Italian area material including Collections of individual Colonies; the Michael Pipe Collection of RSFSR Issues, representing all Early Soviet definitive and commemorative stamps; Traditio
nally comprehensive Soviet Union with a Fragment of the Die Proofs Collection, interesting range of 1930’s items in blocks of four, perforation errors and imperforated varieties. Asian Countries lots include valuable sets and collections of PRC, Bhutan, Tannu Tuva, Vietnam and more. Over two hundred Collections, Accumulations and Selections.
Filatelia Llach, S.L. - Worldwide Internet/Mail Sale - March 21, 2019
Welcome to our sale 138. This sale offers classic and important sets of most countries, including: Spain and Spanish area, with nice classics items, mint or used with high quality items; Postal History, including important collection of BURGOS and ALCARRIA with important items; Good sets in 1900-1960 period with varieties; Spanish Colonies and Dependences with nice, rare and valuable lots, Latin America, Great Britain and area with nice FALKLAND; Germany and area, FRANCE and area; Italy, and as always,
value sets and covers worldwide; Also countries collections with important and high value groups.
Michael Rogers Online, a Division of Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - US, British and Worldwide Stamps and Postal History - March 24, 2019
Internet sale with nearly 800 lots of U.S. and Worldwide stamps, postal
history and philatelic literature
Paradise Valley Stamp Company - French Colonies Auction #C122 - No Buyer's Premium - March 25, 2019
French Colonies Auction.
This time we had added some high quality collection offered intact which
appear in the country collections section in the beginning of the sale. In
addition we have added a number of lots from Reunion, St. Pierre &
Miquelon, Gabon, Grand Comoro, Guadeloupe, Madagascar, Martinique, Obock,
Somali Coast and New Caledonia. Of special note in this sale is the
comprehensive collection of French Colonies General Issues used in the
colonies. Collected during a lifetime with the purpose of acquiring one
example of each cancel used on as many different issues as possible. A tall
task by any means. Numerous scarce markings/usages are abound. The
collection is broken down by colony and just a very few stamps have been
removed to be offered by as individual lots.
Heinrich Koehler Auctions GmbH & Co. KG - Worldwide Public Auction - March 26-30, 2019
From Saxony to the Danish West Indies, from early postal history to modern philately: rarities and exceptional top-class collections. The program for the 368th auction of Germany's oldest stamp auction house is again impressive with philatelic and postal history material of the highest standard. Three special catalogues with unique collections and many special sections in an overwhelming main catalogue speak in a clear language. The spectrum ranges from early postal history to modern philately, from Germany to Europe and worldwide, and offers almost everything the collector's heart desires.
Universal Philatelic Auctions - Wonderful Worldwide Postal Auction with No Buyer's Premium - April 9, 2019
The auction offers 21,315 lots to the value of £1,971,301 GBP ($2,688,137 USD) comprising worldwide Collections, Sets, Singles, Covers, Proofs, High Values, Rarities, Topicals, FEO etc ... from the broadest range of regions including high quality classic Great Britain, British Empire, British Africa, British North America, India, Europe, British Asia, Asia with China, US and much more. Highlights once again include remarkable particularly strong in GB with High Values, British Empire (with amazing British Africa, KGV, KGVI, Australia, Malaya, India and Hong Kong) plus exceptional Europe and overseas, with very good USA and many other countries too numerous to mention... There are No Buyer's Premiums plus all lots are covered by their 28-day Total Guarantee.
classicphil GmbH - Just Stamps Public Auction - April 15-17, 2019
Welcome to the 1st classicphil auction Vienna. We offer you a choice selection of 2323 classic stamps with low starting prices. The focus is: Australian States; British Commonwealth; Indian States; Japan; Malaysia; Thailand; South America especially Peru; USA. Here you find affordable gems at fair prices. The sessions are broken into: Europe mainland and Colonies; Australia/Oceania/India/British Africa and Caribbean/Canada/USA/Great Britain and Japan/Netherland Indies/Straits Settlements/Thailand/Malaysian States and Republic/China/South Amerika.
- Fantasy Philately! is concluded. Vote for your favorites!
- Rules are here.
- $1 million Collection Category
- $1,000 1st Place award sponsored by Sparks Auctions.
- $250 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $125 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $10,000 Collection Category
- $500 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $500 2nd Place award sponsored by Dutch Country Auctions/The Stamp Center
- $250 3rd Place award sponsored by Paradise Valley Stamp Company, Inc.
Stamp of the Day
From Box & Country Lot Sale #F484 - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping - Paradise Valley Stamp Company - March 22, 2019
Lot 3768 -
CANADA, AERO CLUB OF CANADA, 1918, (25c) BURNING ZEPPELIN ON REGISTERED aUGUST 26 FLIGHT COVER, #CLP1, tied by the fliht cachet to the registered cover, additional franking of 3c and 5c tied by grid cancels and Toronto d.s., Aerial Mail cachet and handstamped reg. cancel, very fine, rare as only 26 registered covers were flown and according to our sources this is the only one where the flight cachet is tying the flight stamp to the cover, very fine, ex. Michael Rogers....$2,000
Currently US$ 2,000
Stamp Auction Network News and Facts
- November 14th, the new record for a single C3a 24¢ Invert Position 49, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $1,350,000 + the buyers commission -- this is 2nd place on the all-time highest prices paid using Live Bidding. The bidder was asked if he wanted to be on the phone, and he said, "No I'm fine with StampAuctionNetwork Live".See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 20, 2018 -- StampAuctionNetwork Agent Bidding was thoroughly test and performed exceptionally. We had 7 bidders participate in the test, They bid on 40 lots in the Siegel International Sale, they won 8 lots, won all the ties, bought lots totalling $14,500, and saved $1,650 at a cost of $145.
SAN Agent fees are waived in June, 2018 to anyone who uses the service. You must join StampAuctionNetwork Basic or Extended features at some level (trial, BASIC, Extended, or PowerUser), but that can be as little as $9.95/year. Fees are 1% of the hammer price.
- June 13, 2018 -- StampAuctionNetwork goes over $1 Billion! (adjusted for currency).
With the addition of a number of recent David Feldman SA sales, and the restoration of Shreves Sales 7-39, 151-157, and 161-162 (31,000 lots with PR's of 45 million), StampAuctionNetwork officially crosses
the $1 Billion mark in prices realized. No other auction site has this significant a database of prices realized.
- June 11, 2018. Instructional Videos and Webinars are released at StampAuctionNetwork starting with "StampAuctionNetwork Agent Bidding Explained"
- February 23, 2018. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork Extended Features!
- December 20, 2017. Record Breaking Results. SAN Bidders broke the record for percent of Sales sold for a major sale. Over 83% of Robert A Siegel's sale 1173 sold to SAN bidders, with another 11% of Lots where the SAN bidder was the underbidder. Only 6% of lots sold without SAN competition.
- June 9th, 2016. Live Bidding results at WSS-NY 2016. Even though the entire world was at WSS, SAN Live
bidders who were not at the show brought home great stamps. Live Bidders won $1,059,000 of lots offered by the four
auction houses at WSS, and were the underbidders on another $700,000 worth of material, bringing the total impact of
SAN live bidders to $1,734,000. Thank you live bidders!
- May 29, 2016. Live Bidding at World Stamp Show-NY 2016. We are pleased to announce
that all of the auctioneers at WSS-NY 2016 will also make their
auctions available to StampAuctionNetwork bidders using our live bidding
platform on any device. You can bid from anywhere in the world,
or even the auction room floor using StampAuctionNetwork's live bidding.
- April 18th, 2016. Tour de Cure Charity Auction to Benefit the American Diabetes Association. Our 4th annual auction for diabetes
was a record breaker! Over $45,000 was raised that will go directly to research efforts to cure diabetes. My ride will
be May 14th and 15th. Thanks again to all our auction sponsors who made generous donations of stamps and covers for the
auction, and to our collector friends who also made contributions. A special thanks to Daniel Kelleher LLC who at the last
minute provided some excellent Asia material which was hotly contested. When the dust had settled, Kelleher was
responsible for over $30,000 of the $45,500 total. Paradise Vally and Earl P.L. Apfelbaum also made large contributions.
- December 31, 2014. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork for Mobile Devices! Just click on the link or go to
mStampAuctions.com or StampAuctionMobile.com to use StampAuctionNetwork on any of your mobile devices. The new interface has
been in development for a year now, and has been tested by our own StampAuctionNetwork mobile evaluation team, so it is ready for
general use. Please send any additional feedback my way!
- July 10, 2014. The 1st Fantasy Philately! contest is concluded. See the Results!
- June 26, 2014, a 30c Ultramarine & Carmine, Flags Inverted (121b) sold in the Siegel Rarities of the World to a SAN Live Bidder for $290,000. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- May 13, 2014, a few new records for SAN Live Bidders. The C3a 24¢ Invert Position 89, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $230,000. Interestingly, it last sold to a different SAN Live bidder two years
earlier for $150,000.See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- April 1, 2014. The 2nd Annual TourdeCure Charity Auction for the American Diabetes Association
realized over $11,000. The autographed copy of Bill Gross's book sold for $775.
- November 5, 2013. Announcing "Fantasy Philately" at StampAuctionNetwork.com
- June 25, 2013, SAN Live Bidders shattered several 6 year records which I did not think would be broken.
First the new record for a single lot sold to a live bidder is $1,950,000 breaking the old record of
$650,000. The new monthly record is already over $5 million which breaks the previous
monthly record of $4.3 million. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 8, 2013 - Let us do your Searches for you! Manage your Saved Searches and opt in for email notification. Just Login, and pick Search to turn your
saved searched into email notifications. You will get matches on your searches via email when the auctions are first posted.
- May 23rd, 2013 - Language Translation Introduced. Press the "Translate On" button to translate from English to any of
several dozen languages, or to translate to English. Please send your comments to tldroege@StampAuctionNetwork.com.
- March 29, 2013 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 3,931 lots sold to 476 different
live bidders for $3,870,432 for the month of March, 2013!
- March 29, 2013 ** New Records** See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- January 30, 2013. New Search Features let you pull lots added since a date and then save that data to an excel file.
- StampAuctionNetwork is on Facebook! Like us!
- May 4th, 2012. We added some pagination to the search feature to make it easier to use. No limits on results now.
- Dec 14th, 2011. Non US Live bidders take most of Kelleher Delta Collection. 51% of the sale went to Live Bidders,
but the US made up only 10% of that. Most went to Saudia Arabian, Egyptian, and UAE bidders.
- October 31, 2011 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 2,985 lots sold to 620 different
live bidders for $3,851,952 for the month of October, 2011!
- June, 2007. $650,000 record for a lot sold on the Internet,
$3.1 Million, record for a day,
$4.3 Million to Live Bidders for the month.
- October 16, 2011 - Another busy live bidding week.
1534 lots were sold to live bidders totaling $1.3 million
and 348 different winning bidders participated in
auctions by Siegel, Apfelbaum, and Kelleher.
- August 19-20, 2011 - a record 171 different live bidders were sucessful in
the Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- June 4-5, 2010 - 137 different Live Bidders took home a record 837 lots totaling $660,000
at the Harmers Sale.
- March 12, 2010 - A record 154 Live Bidders took home 515 lots totaling $672,635
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- Robert A. Siegel sells over 40% of Sale 983 to Live Bidders - February 23, 2010
- 3,421 unique visits per day as of February, 2010
- September 13, 2008 -
A record 130 Live Bidders took home 796 lots totaling $817,000
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- with over 16,000 Registered Bidders!
- October 21-24, 2010 - a record 174 different Live Bidders took home a record 1014 lots totaling $576,215 at the
Daniel Kelleher Sale.
- $2.7 Million to Live Bidders in April, 2009
- $2.5 Million to Live Bidders in May, 2008,
Riding for Diabetes!
This May, I will be riding for Diabetes. (click here to donate)
This is my 8th year, riding for the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure fundraising event.
Last year, StampAuctionNetwork users gave over $45,000 to support me in this effort and put me in 1st place!
This is a favorite riding photo of mine. I am near the top of the Beartooth Hwy pass between Red Lodge, Montana and the
North East entrance to Yellowstone. It was June and there were still 5 foot snow drifts carved off the highway and skiers
at the top!
Click this link to see how I am doing and to give a donation.
Paradise Valley Stamp Company - Box & Country Lot Sale #F484 - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping - March 22, 2019
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM! Our 484th sale with United States, Confederate States
and Worldwide singles and collection lots. We are pleased to present the
Canada Semi-Official Air Post collection from,ed by Michael Rogers
including a number of scarce covers and booklets. The US section includes a
newly discovered and certified used single of the 1870 10c Bank Note with
"I" grill and a number of other classic issues with certificates, in
addition we have US Officials Specimen overprints, very scarce 2005-09
Benin provisional issues with mint never hinged stamps in pairs, as these
issues often show minor varieties next to each other, as well as commercial
usages on cover, Scandinavia incl. very attractive Denmark and Iceland
with several beautiful singles from the hard-to-find centered issues,
Confederate States general issues with a modest offering of stamps and
covers highlighted by a mint block of four of the 1862 5c blue, New Zealand
from the Southwest collection (marked ex. Southwest) incl. the modern
scarce limited edition souvenir sheets.
Sandafayre Ltd. - Worldwide Internet/Mail Sale - March 26, 2019
With over 3500 lots on offer our latest sale is sure to have something for everyone! We have everything from sought after single stamps and sets to exhibition standard collections and even multi-carton sorter lots! Make sure you don't miss the following: Australia And States - Exceptional South Australia & Postage Dues; Canada - 1897 Jubilee Issue; Superb 19th Century Issues; GB - Edward VII Mint Collection; K.U.T. - With King Edward VII High Values; Malaya - Japanese Occupations; Malaya – Johore plus hu
ndreds of Commonwealth lots, Great Britain lots, European lots – All countries in the world from Aden to Zululand! There are also some great sorter lots and collections. Remember, all the lots we sell come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - Collections, Stocks and Accumulations of the World Public Auction - March 29-30, 2019
Nearly 900 lots of collections, stocks and accumulations of the world!
Droege - Resilient Ventures - Resilient Ventures - April 12, 2019
This sale includes items donated by Paradise Valley Stamp Company and
Cherrystone auctions. We have few US items, a 1c Black Hawaii #15,
Canada, France and French Colonies, Sweden, Switzerland, and the rest are
country lots, singles and sets from around the world A-Z.
All proceeds from this sale will go to Resilient Ventures Fund I, a $10
million committed venture capital fund that will be funding and supporting
African American startup and early stage companies. For more information
about Resililent Ventures, please contact Tom Droege,