Paradise Valley Stamp Company - Box & Country Lot Sale #F461 - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping - September 21, 2018
Sale #F461 features over 750 lots
of United States and Worldwide singles and collection lots. The US section
includes many lots from the Southwest Collection incl. Washington-Franklins
singles, coils incl. the 1909 10c yellow with PFC and booklet panes. Scarce
US plate multiples incl. 2c Lincoln on bluish paper in plate block,
Olympic Games topical items are offered under it's own heading which this
time offer a couple of France 1992 Olympics modern rarities. Previously
unrecorded color essay plate proof in different color from the issued
stamps. Much in better issues and sets from European countries as well as
French Colonies from an old-time dealer's stock. Interesting singles from
Germany incl. Offices in Morocco "Minister Druck" used with cert.
Heinrich Koehler Auctions GmbH & Co. KG - Worldwide Public Auction - September 25-29, 2018
Philatelic delights and high excitement this autumn. A wide selection of attractive philately and postal history. The highlights include two major collections, "Germany 1870–1954" and "The Saar Area and Saarland 1920–1959", each documented in a special catalogue. The first part of the sale is a special "Germany post-1945" collection, featuring a number of coveted rarities and promising high excitement. Special catalogues: Germany 1870-1954 - The Richard J. Stark Collection; Saar Territory and Saar Land 1
920-59 - The Axel Kruse Collection; Special offer: Germany from 1945 - The "George Marshall" Collection, German Reich Inflation - OPD-Prints, Propaganda forgeries All World Classic - The Carl Julius Leverkus Collection, Luxembourg from 1852.
ROUMET Philately - Worldwide Mail/Internet Auction - September 25, 2018
Alexandre Roumet is pleased to announce that his new ROUMET Mail Auction #551 is online, closing date Tuesday September 25, 2018. The sale features: FRANCE, precancels, stamp boxes, scales, etc ...; FRENCH COLONIES, including specialized collection of millesimes, Alaouites, Grand Liban, Syrie, Saint Pierre et Miquelon, Madagascar, etc...; WORLDWIDE stamps and covers, including Foreign offices in China, China, Germany and German states, Italy and Italian states, Malaysia, etc ...
Argyll Etkin Ltd - Public Auction: Worldwide Stamps and Postal History - September 27-28, 2018
Welcome to Argyll Etkin's 42th public auction featuring: British, French & Dutch West Indies; Napoleonic Wars with Nelson & Napoleon Letters; East Africa Air Mails & World War One Military Mail; The Eric Kenwright G.B Penny Postage Jubilee Collection; Burma; Tanganyika; The John Scott Collection of Sudan; The Laurent Vandendriessche China & World Stamps; Charles II and Oliver Cromwell Letters and many more worldwide treasures.
Robert A. Siegel Auction Galleries, Inc. - United States Stamp Treasures: The William H. Gross Collection - October 3, 2018
United States Stamp Treasures from The William H. Gross Collection is the
greatest U.S. stamp auction in history. The auction contains 106 lots with
some of the most iconic items in United States philately.
Vance Auctions Ltd. - Worldwide Internet/Mail Sale - October 11, 2018
There are many better singles, sets, and covers in Sale #333. Some highlights are: 19th Century Canada with Large Queens, Small Queens, and Jubilees; outstanding Saudi Arabia; scarce Br. Commonwealth KE and KGV; better Germany with specialty items; Great Britain with a QV Five Pound Orange and a mint #O53 Official; worldwide covers, postal history, and postcards; hundreds of collections, accumulations, boxes, and estate lots; strong Newfoundland including a mint #16 and nice $1.50 DO-X Airmails. No Buyer
's Premium. All major credit cards accepted. Bids can be submitted via SAN, email, telephone or fax. Bidding information at SAN is being updated. For up-to-date opening bids, you can contact us directly by phone (1-877-957-3364 toll-free) or through our web site. Bidding will continue until Midnight on Thursday, October 11, 2018.
Cherrystone Auctions - Rare Stamps and Postal History of the World - October 16-17, 2018
Welcome to our October 16-17, 2018 Sale of Rare Stamps and Postal History
of the World. With 1,627 lots, this auction features properties of
various owners and estates from all over the world, including Ernest
Wheeler's flight and Space covers and autographs, additional selections
from the Scouts of the World collection, Vito Bianco's stock of Italian
area and many others. There are solid selections of United States, Great
Britain and British Commonwealth, Latin and South America, European
Countries with Austria, Belgium, France, Germany & Italy, with their
respective Colonies, also Poland, Russia, Spain and Switzerland; rarities
from China and other Asian material.
- Fantasy Philately! is concluded. Vote for your favorites!
- Rules are here.
- $1 million Collection Category
- $1,000 1st Place award sponsored by Sparks Auctions.
- $250 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $125 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $10,000 Collection Category
- $500 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $500 2nd Place award sponsored by Dutch Country Auctions/The Stamp Center
- $250 3rd Place award sponsored by Paradise Valley Stamp Company, Inc.
Stamp of the Day
From Mail Auction - Vance Auctions - October 11, 2018
Lot 4214 -
28b, Handsome used 5› Jefferson in BRIGHT RED BROWN. F-VF, neat black CDS cancel, two nibbed perfs at bottom. Has 2018 PSAG Certificate....Cat 2,300.00
Stamp of the Day
From U.S. and Worldwide Stamps and Covers - Cherrystone Auctions - October 16-17, 2018
Lot 2681 -
1933 Balbo Flight Surcharge, $4.50 on 75c yellow brown, partially doubled surcharge, clearly visible in the numbers of the date and value (partial offset of the surcharge on reverse as well), position 1 of the setting and the only one recorded unused (there was an example used on cover in the Cyril Harmer collection), small surface mark at left (seems to be from the surcharging process), very fine in all respects, 2010 BPA certificate (Unitrade C18iii, listed but unpriced) (Cat No. C18var)....Est.$25,000
Currently US$ 24,000
Stamp of the Day
From Box & Country Lot Auction #F461 - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping - Paradise Valley Stamp Company - September 21, 2018
Lot 2288 -
GERMAN OFFICES IN MOROCCO, 1912, 6p25c BLACK & CARMINE - "MINISTER DRUCK" - USED, #57 var., well-centered with neat Tanger d.s., choice very fine, rare, signed Pfenniger and Bothe BPP, with 1981 Bothe BPP cert., cat. Michel #58 I A M @ €1,500.00....$750
Currently US$ 750
Stamp Auction Network News and Facts
- June 20, 2018 -- StampAuctionNetwork Agent Bidding was thoroughly test and performed exceptionally. We had 7 bidders participate in the test, They bid on 40 lots in the Siegel International Sale, they won 8 lots, won all the ties, bought lots totalling $14,500, and saved $1,650 at a cost of $145.
SAN Agent fees are waived in June, 2018 to anyone who uses the service. You must join StampAuctionNetwork Basic or Extended features at some level (trial, BASIC, Extended, or PowerUser), but that can be as little as $9.95/year. Fees are 1% of the hammer price.
- June 13, 2018 -- StampAuctionNetwork goes over $1 Billion! (adjusted for currency).
With the addition of a number of recent David Feldman SA sales, and the restoration of Shreves Sales 7-39, 151-157, and 161-162 (31,000 lots with PR's of 45 million), StampAuctionNetwork officially crosses
the $1 Billion mark in prices realized. No other auction site has this significant a database of prices realized.
- June 11, 2018. Instructional Videos and Webinars are released at StampAuctionNetwork starting with "StampAuctionNetwork Agent Bidding Explained"
- February 23, 2018. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork Extended Features!
- December 20, 2017. Record Breaking Results. SAN Bidders broke the record for percent of Sales sold for a major sale. Over 83% of Robert A Siegel's sale 1173 sold to SAN bidders, with another 11% of Lots where the SAN bidder was the underbidder. Only 6% of lots sold without SAN competition.
- June 9th, 2016. Live Bidding results at WSS-NY 2016. Even though the entire world was at WSS, SAN Live
bidders who were not at the show brought home great stamps. Live Bidders won $1,059,000 of lots offered by the four
auction houses at WSS, and were the underbidders on another $700,000 worth of material, bringing the total impact of
SAN live bidders to $1,734,000. Thank you live bidders!
- May 29, 2016. Live Bidding at World Stamp Show-NY 2016. We are pleased to announce
that all of the auctioneers at WSS-NY 2016 will also make their
auctions available to StampAuctionNetwork bidders using our live bidding
platform on any device. You can bid from anywhere in the world,
or even the auction room floor using StampAuctionNetwork's live bidding.
- April 18th, 2016. Tour de Cure Charity Auction to Benefit the American Diabetes Association. Our 4th annual auction for diabetes
was a record breaker! Over $45,000 was raised that will go directly to research efforts to cure diabetes. My ride will
be May 14th and 15th. Thanks again to all our auction sponsors who made generous donations of stamps and covers for the
auction, and to our collector friends who also made contributions. A special thanks to Daniel Kelleher LLC who at the last
minute provided some excellent Asia material which was hotly contested. When the dust had settled, Kelleher was
responsible for over $30,000 of the $45,500 total. Paradise Vally and Earl P.L. Apfelbaum also made large contributions.
- December 31, 2014. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork for Mobile Devices! Just click on the link or go to
mStampAuctions.com or StampAuctionMobile.com to use StampAuctionNetwork on any of your mobile devices. The new interface has
been in development for a year now, and has been tested by our own StampAuctionNetwork mobile evaluation team, so it is ready for
general use. Please send any additional feedback my way!
- July 10, 2014. The 1st Fantasy Philately! contest is concluded. See the Results!
- June 26, 2014, a 30c Ultramarine & Carmine, Flags Inverted (121b) sold in the Siegel Rarities of the World to a SAN Live Bidder for $290,000. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- May 13, 2014, a few new records for SAN Live Bidders. The C3a 24¢ Invert Position 89, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $230,000. Interestingly, it last sold to a different SAN Live bidder two years
earlier for $150,000.See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- April 1, 2014. The 2nd Annual TourdeCure Charity Auction for the American Diabetes Association
realized over $11,000. The autographed copy of Bill Gross's book sold for $775.
- November 5, 2013. Announcing "Fantasy Philately" at StampAuctionNetwork.com
- June 25, 2013, SAN Live Bidders shattered several 6 year records which I did not think would be broken.
First the new record for a single lot sold to a live bidder is $1,950,000 breaking the old record of
$650,000. The new monthly record is already over $5 million which breaks the previous
monthly record of $4.3 million. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 8, 2013 - Let us do your Searches for you! Manage your Saved Searches and opt in for email notification. Just Login, and pick Search to turn your
saved searched into email notifications. You will get matches on your searches via email when the auctions are first posted.
- May 23rd, 2013 - Language Translation Introduced. Press the "Translate On" button to translate from English to any of
several dozen languages, or to translate to English. Please send your comments to email@example.com.
- March 29, 2013 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 3,931 lots sold to 476 different
live bidders for $3,870,432 for the month of March, 2013!
- March 29, 2013 ** New Records** See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- January 30, 2013. New Search Features let you pull lots added since a date and then save that data to an excel file.
- StampAuctionNetwork is on Facebook! Like us!
- May 4th, 2012. We added some pagination to the search feature to make it easier to use. No limits on results now.
- Dec 14th, 2011. Non US Live bidders take most of Kelleher Delta Collection. 51% of the sale went to Live Bidders,
but the US made up only 10% of that. Most went to Saudia Arabian, Egyptian, and UAE bidders.
- October 31, 2011 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 2,985 lots sold to 620 different
live bidders for $3,851,952 for the month of October, 2011!
- June, 2007. $650,000 record for a lot sold on the Internet,
$3.1 Million, record for a day,
$4.3 Million to Live Bidders for the month.
- October 16, 2011 - Another busy live bidding week.
1534 lots were sold to live bidders totaling $1.3 million
and 348 different winning bidders participated in
auctions by Siegel, Apfelbaum, and Kelleher.
- August 19-20, 2011 - a record 171 different live bidders were sucessful in
the Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- June 4-5, 2010 - 137 different Live Bidders took home a record 837 lots totaling $660,000
at the Harmers Sale.
- March 12, 2010 - A record 154 Live Bidders took home 515 lots totaling $672,635
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- Robert A. Siegel sells over 40% of Sale 983 to Live Bidders - February 23, 2010
- 3,421 unique visits per day as of February, 2010
- September 13, 2008 -
A record 130 Live Bidders took home 796 lots totaling $817,000
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- with over 16,000 Registered Bidders!
- October 21-24, 2010 - a record 174 different Live Bidders took home a record 1014 lots totaling $576,215 at the
Daniel Kelleher Sale.
- $2.7 Million to Live Bidders in April, 2009
- $2.5 Million to Live Bidders in May, 2008,
Riding for Diabetes!
This May, I will be riding for Diabetes. (click here to donate)
This is my 8th year, riding for the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure fundraising event.
Last year, StampAuctionNetwork users gave over $45,000 to support me in this effort and put me in 1st place!
This is a favorite riding photo of mine. I am near the top of the Beartooth Hwy pass between Red Lodge, Montana and the
North East entrance to Yellowstone. It was June and there were still 5 foot snow drifts carved off the highway and skiers
at the top!
Click this link to see how I am doing and to give a donation.
Postiljonen AB - International Autumn Auction & The Gummesson Collection - September 21-22, 2018
International Autumn Auction & The Gummesson Collection Part 5 featuring: The Gummesson Grand Prix d´Honneur Collection Finland, Part 5; Greenland, Gold Medal Collection ”Pakke-Porto”; Sweden superb copies and rarities - extraordinary selections; Classic rarities from Denmark, Iceland, Switzerland & other countries; Collections and stocks from estates.
Michael Rogers Online, a Division of Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - US, British and Worldwide Stamps & Postal History Internet Sale - September 23, 2018
Internet sale with over 1500 lots of U.S.and Worldwide stamps and postal history, including interesting selections of: U.S. fancy cancels on and off cover; U.S. advertizing covers; U.S. revenues and duck stamps; Extensive Canada; Boer War postal history; Modern Italian errors adn more.
Matthew Bennett International - U.S. and Worldwide Stamps, Covers, Coins and Collections - September 23-25, 2018
Our September 23-25 auction features the Golden State Collection of Gem Mint Washington-Franklins which includes 25 "highest graded examples". Further offerings include an old time collection of rare FDC's and classic cachets formed over 60 years; Canada, including proofs; an excellent worldwide collection with especially noteworthy Italian area; coins; and, a fine group of collections and a large dealer's stock broken into country, and area groups.
Sandafayre Ltd. - Worldwide Internet/Mail Sale - September 25, 2018
With over 3300 lots on offer our latest sale is sure to have something for everyone! We have everything from sought after single stamps and sets to exhibition standard collections and even multi-carton sorter lots! Make sure you don't miss the following: Canada; GB 1d Blacks; Germany - WWII Occupations; Germany Danzig; Italian States -Parma; Mauritius; Rhodesia; Wouth Africa - Orange River Colony plus hundreds of Commonwealth lots, Great Britain lots, European lots – All countries in the world from Aden
to Zululand! There are also some great sorter lots and collections.
Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - Public Auction 717: The Loth Family Collection - September 27, 2018
A wonderful specialized one-owner sale of exceptional stamps from the United States, the British Empire, Europe and Colonies, Asia and Latin America, with meaty collection balances. 671 premium lots for collectors and dealers.
Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - U.S. and Worldwide Collections, Stocks and Accumulations - September 28-29, 2018
Over 900 lots of collections, stocks and accumulations of the world, featuring: The "RGB" Collection of U.S. and Ireland; The "Queen City" Collection of U.S. including postal history; The Stanley J. Richmond holdings, part XII; U.S. and Possessions; British Commonwealth; Extensive Europe and Colonies; Asia, Middle East and Africa; Latin America; Hundreds of worldwide collections and accumulations.
Paradise Valley Stamp Company - France & Monaco Auction #A140 - No Buyer's Premium Free Shipping - September 28, 2018
Welcome to our sale dedicated to France and Monaco only. This sale features
single stamps and sets, booklets, wholesale lots, Postal History, covers,
better FDCs, as well as collections and accumulations from either country.
This time we have included a nice run of the 1870 Bordeaux used with many
very fine and extremely fine examples in a variety of shades, virtually all
with current signatures, a beautiful essay/proof collection mounted for
exhibition offered intact, an attractive run of air post, pre-cancel and
official issues de luxe proofs, single and collection lots from the Riviera
collection and much, much more.
Universal Philatelic Auctions - Wonderful Worldwide Postal Auction with No Buyer's Premium - October 9, 2018
The auction offers 21,494 lots to the value of £1,930,360 GBP ($2,527,016 USD) comprising worldwide Collections, Sets, Singles, Covers, Proofs, High Values, Rarities, Topicals, FEO etc ... from the broadest range of regions including high quality classic Great Britain, British Empire, British Africa, British North America, India, Europe, British Asia, Asia with China, US and much more. Highlights once again include remarkable particularly strong in GB with High Values, British Empire (with amazing Britis
h Africa, KGV, KGVI, Australia, Malaya, India and Hong Kong) plus exceptional Europe and overseas, with very good USA and many other countries too numerous to mention... New Bidders Receive 1st US$72 WINNINGS FREE**: Continuing 18 years tradition of their Unique Reducing Estimate Auctions PLUS No Buyer's Premium.