Paradise Valley Stamp Company - Box & Country Lot Sale #F403 - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping - April 28, 2017
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM! Sale #F403 features over 900 lots of United States and
Worldwide singles and collection lots. This sale features a particularly
nice offering of more than 100 lots of United States cut squares, further
German Areas incl. Saar and German Occupation of Lithuania, German Colonies
highlighted by Kiauchau and Caroline Islands as well as scarce Faroe
Lots of singles and collection lots from a wide variety countries. Of note
United States Cut Squares,
Bosnia & Herzegovina,
Germany incl. Offices and Colonies,
Scandinavia incl. Sweden and Faroe Islands,
and Eastern Europe.
Michael Rogers Online, a Division of Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - Internet/Mail Sale - April 30, 2017
Internet sale with over 1100 lots of U.S., British and Worldwide stamps and postal history, with estimates ranging from $10 to $3000, including: United States stamps and postal history, classics to ducks; British Commonwealth with interesting Canada; Asia, Middle East and Africa, including P.R.C.; Latin America; Philatelic Literature; Aerophilately and much more.
Droege - Tour de Cure Auction to Benefit the American Diabetes Assoc. - May 18, 2017
This is our 5th sale to benefit The American Diabetes Association.
The sale starts with some US classics, a few nice covers, rare plate
blocks, sheets, and a number of US definitives on paper starting with the
4th bureau, prexies, liberty, etc.. You will find several large FDC
collections, also territorial covers, a Trans-Mississippi press sheet in
its original flat shipping container. Back of the book includes some
airmail sets, Guam, Hawaii, revenues, ducks, narcotics, and stamped paper.
Finally in US we have several choice postage lots.
In worldwide we have a number of high catalog singles, sets, and a large
number of collection lots starting at incredible starting levels. Some of
the collection lots are quite heavy and not recommended to be shipped
outside the continental United States. The heavy lots are noted as such.
But the best part of this sale, is that it is for The American Diabetes
Tour de Cure.
- Fantasy Philately! is concluded. Vote for your favorites!
- Rules are here.
- $1 million Collection Category
- $1,000 1st Place award sponsored by Sparks Auctions.
- $250 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $125 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $10,000 Collection Category
- $500 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $500 2nd Place award sponsored by Dutch Country Auctions/The Stamp Center
- $250 3rd Place award sponsored by Paradise Valley Stamp Company, Inc.
Stamp of the Day
From Public Auction - Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - February21-23, 2017
Lot 2684 -
Documentary, 1871, Second Issue, $500 "Persian Rug" (Scott R133), manuscript cancel plus cut cancels over each "500", other than the usual tiny cut cancels this key stamp is otherwise sound and as such is quite desirable, with strong and rich colors (Scott catalogue value is for small faults), Very Fine, 1992 PF certificate.
Estimate $15,000 - 20,000
Legendary high-value rarity and most sought-after US revenue s....Suggested Bid $15,000-20,000
Currently US$ 7,500
Stamp of the Day
From Worldwide Stamps and Postal History - Robert A. Siegel Auction Galleries, Inc. - April 25-28, 2017
Lot 1060 -
CHINA, 1897, 30c on 24c Purplish Red, Large Dowager Surcharge, Narrow Spacing on 3rd Printing (72; Chan 81). Pristine original gum, barest trace of hinging (if at all), remarkably fresh color, unusually well-centered for this issue with full perforations all around
VERY FINE EXAMPLE OF THE 30-CENTS ON 24-CANDAREEN LARGE DOWAGER SURCHARGE WITH NARROW SPACING FROM THE SHANGHAI THIRD PRINTING. EASILY ONE OF THE FINEST KNOWN EXAMPLES OF ONE OF THE RAREST REGULARLY ISSUED DOWAGER SURCHARG....$ 13,000.00
Sold for US$ 13,000
Stamp of the Day
From Tour de Cure Auction to Benefit the American Diabetes Assoc. - Droege - May 18, 2017
Lot 206 -
C121a Togo #C121a souvenir sheet of 4, NH, VF-XF. Catalog value $67.50, estimate $50. Donated by Micheal E. Aldrich.....Suggested Bid CV. $68
Currently US$ 25
Stamp of the Day
From Box & Country Lot Auction #F403 - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping - Paradise Valley Stamp Company, Inc - April 28, 2017
Lot 7349 -
CHINA, 1897, $1 on 3c RED UNUSED, #84, well-centered, without gum, fresh and very fine, with 2017 Scheller cert., cat. $9,000.00....$2,500
Currently US$ 2,500
Stamp Auction Network News and Facts
- June 9th, 2016. Live Bidding results at WSS-NY 2016. Even though the entire world was at WSS, SAN Live
bidders who were not at the show brought home great stamps. Live Bidders won $1,059,000 of lots offered by the four
auction houses at WSS, and were the underbidders on another $700,000 worth of material, bringing the total impact of
SAN live bidders to $1,734,000. Thank you live bidders!
- May 29, 2016. Live Bidding at World Stamp Show-NY 2016. We are pleased to announce
that all of the auctioneers at WSS-NY 2016 will also make their
auctions available to StampAuctionNetwork bidders using our live bidding
platform on any device. You can bid from anywhere in the world,
or even the auction room floor using StampAuctionNetwork's live bidding.
- April 18th, 2016. Tour de Cure Charity Auction to Benefit the American Diabetes Association. Our 4th annual auction for diabetes
was a record breaker! Over $45,000 was raised that will go directly to research efforts to cure diabetes. My ride will
be May 14th and 15th. Thanks again to all our auction sponsors who made generous donations of stamps and covers for the
auction, and to our collector friends who also made contributions. A special thanks to Daniel Kelleher LLC who at the last
minute provided some excellent Asia material which was hotly contested. When the dust had settled, Kelleher was
responsible for over $30,000 of the $45,500 total. Paradise Vally and Earl P.L. Apfelbaum also made large contributions.
- December 31, 2014. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork for Mobile Devices! Just click on the link or go to
mStampAuctions.com or StampAuctionMobile.com to use StampAuctionNetwork on any of your mobile devices. The new interface has
been in development for a year now, and has been tested by our own StampAuctionNetwork mobile evaluation team, so it is ready for
general use. Please send any additional feedback my way!
- July 10, 2014. The 1st Fantasy Philately! contest is concluded. See the Results!
- June 26, 2014, a 30c Ultramarine & Carmine, Flags Inverted (121b) sold in the Siegel Rarities of the World to a SAN Live Bidder for $290,000. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- May 13, 2014, a few new records for SAN Live Bidders. The C3a 24¢ Invert Position 89, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $230,000. Interestingly, it last sold to a different SAN Live bidder two years
earlier for $150,000.See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- April 1, 2014. The 2nd Annual TourdeCure Charity Auction for the American Diabetes Association
realized over $11,000. The autographed copy of Bill Gross's book sold for $775.
- November 5, 2013. Announcing "Fantasy Philately" at StampAuctionNetwork.com
- June 25, 2013, SAN Live Bidders shattered several 6 year records which I did not think would be broken.
First the new record for a single lot sold to a live bidder is $1,950,000 breaking the old record of
$650,000. The new monthly record is already over $5 million which breaks the previous
monthly record of $4.3 million. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 8, 2013 - Let us do your Searches for you! Manage your Saved Searches and opt in for email notification. Just Login, and pick Search to turn your
saved searched into email notifications. You will get matches on your searches via email when the auctions are first posted.
- May 23rd, 2013 - Language Translation Introduced. Press the "Translate On" button to translate from English to any of
several dozen languages, or to translate to English. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 29, 2013 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 3,931 lots sold to 476 different
live bidders for $3,870,432 for the month of March, 2013!
- March 29, 2013 ** New Records** See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- January 30, 2013. New Search Features let you pull lots added since a date and then save that data to an excel file.
- StampAuctionNetwork is on Facebook! Like us!
- May 4th, 2012. We added some pagination to the search feature to make it easier to use. No limits on results now.
- Dec 14th, 2011. Non US Live bidders take most of Kelleher Delta Collection. 51% of the sale went to Live Bidders,
but the US made up only 10% of that. Most went to Saudia Arabian, Egyptian, and UAE bidders.
- October 31, 2011 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 2,985 lots sold to 620 different
live bidders for $3,851,952 for the month of October, 2011!
- June, 2007. $650,000 record for a lot sold on the Internet,
$3.1 Million, record for a day,
$4.3 Million to Live Bidders for the month.
- October 16, 2011 - Another busy live bidding week.
1534 lots were sold to live bidders totaling $1.3 million
and 348 different winning bidders participated in
auctions by Siegel, Apfelbaum, and Kelleher.
- August 19-20, 2011 - a record 171 different live bidders were sucessful in
the Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- June 4-5, 2010 - 137 different Live Bidders took home a record 837 lots totaling $660,000
at the Harmers Sale.
- March 12, 2010 - A record 154 Live Bidders took home 515 lots totaling $672,635
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- Robert A. Siegel sells over 40% of Sale 983 to Live Bidders - February 23, 2010
- 3,421 unique visits per day as of February, 2010
- September 13, 2008 -
A record 130 Live Bidders took home 796 lots totaling $817,000
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- with over 16,000 Registered Bidders!
- October 21-24, 2010 - a record 174 different Live Bidders took home a record 1014 lots totaling $576,215 at the
Daniel Kelleher Sale.
- $2.7 Million to Live Bidders in April, 2009
- $2.5 Million to Live Bidders in May, 2008,
Schuyler J. Rumsey Philatelic Auctions - Public Auction: Westpex Sale - April 27-30, 2017
We are pleased to have been named once again as the Official Auctioneer for West Coast’s premier philatelic exhibition. For this special event we will offer 3,187 lots, which feature the Edmund Bartlett worldwide collection with strong British Commonwealth including Australian States and New Zealand, specialized Falkland Islands, the Wetmore Correspondence of China mails, the John Drew Collection of Early California of Monterey & San Jose, the Dr. James Jacobitz Collection of Rough & Ready, plus a fine a
rray of United States and Worldwide stamps and postal history.
Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - Flagship Auction: US and Worldwide including booklets - May 2-4, 2017
"Flagship" sale with over 2100 lots of U.S., British and Worldwide stamps and postal history, featuring: U.S. and Possessions stamps, including the Stanley J. Richmond Holdings Part 1 and the "Best" Collection Part 1; British Commonwealth, including the "Reno" Holding of British North America and British Europe; Europe and Colonies; Asia, Middle East and Africa; Latin America; Worldwide Booklets, including the "Jointdoc" Collection part 1; Selections from other important collections, including the "Newbury Park" Collection.
Raritan Stamps, Inc. - Public Auction: Rare Stamps and Postal History of the World - May 19, 2017
This Sale contains 1290 lots of rare Stamps and Postal History of the World with emphasis of British Commonwealth, Asia, Eastern and Western Europe; comprehensive Russian area material, including property of 39 owners. Among the highlights of this Sale: The Vadim Ustinovsky Collection of Caucasus Countries and Early Soviet Issues; The One Man Colection of People's Republic of China; The Jay Carrigan Collection of Northern Transylvania Local Issues of 1944-45; First class Russian and Soviet Union rarities; Over one hundred Collections, Accumulations and Large Lots.