- La Postale Philatelie - Internet / Mail Auction - October 18, 2019
- Christoph Gärtner Philatelic - Worldwide Public Auction - October 2-18, 2019
- Sandafayre Ltd. - Internet/Mail Sale - October 1, 2019
- AB Philea - International Stamp Auction - October 3, 2019
- Philatino - Guillermo Jalil - Internet/Mail Sale - October 3, 2019
- Phoenix Auctions - Worldwide Public Auction - September 27, 2019
- Ghiglione - Worldwide Public Auction - October 5, 2019
- Burda Auction, s.r.o. - Worldwide Public Auction 61 - October 19-20, 2019
- Filatelia Llach, S.L. - Worldwide Internet/Mail Sale - October 10, 2019
- To see new sales and other StampAuctionNetwork news in your
Facebook newsfeed then Like us on Facebook!
Kelleher & Rogers Ltd. - China, Hong Kong, Japan and Other Asian Stamps and Postal History - September 20-21, 2019
General sale featuring: Chinese Local Posts; Chinese Empire and Republic; Chinese Provinces, Foreign Offices and Occupations; Taiwan; People's Republic; Hong Kong and Macao; Japan; The Norman Jacobs Collection of Japanese-Occupied British Asia; Specialized French Indochina; Other Asia countries including Bhutan, Korea, Laos and Thailand.
Michael Rogers Online, a Division of Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - US, British and Worldwide Stamps and Postal History - September 22, 2019
Internet sale with over 350 lots of U.S., British and Worldwide stamps and postal history.
Heinrich Koehler Auctions GmbH & Co. KG - 371st International Heinrich Köhler Auction - September 24-28, 2019
This auction program fits seamlessly into the series of top auctions this year. Five special catalogues document unique collections, from Germany via the Caucasus to the Danish West Indies. In addition, an impressive main catalogue offers various special sections as well as an incredible range of attractive philatelic and postal history material from Europe and the whole world.
Sandafayre Ltd. - Worldwide Internet/Mail Sale - September 24, 2019
With over 3200 lots on offer our latest sale is sure to have something for everyone! We have everything from sought after single stamps and sets to exhibition standard collections and even multi-carton sorter lots! Make sure you don't miss the following: Batum; Ceylon; Italian States – Naples; Kingdom Of Italy; Malta plus hundreds of Commonwealth lots, Great Britain lots, European lots – All countries in the world from Aden to Zululand! There are also some great sorter lots and collections. Remember, all
the lots we sell come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Phoenix Auctions - Worldwide Public Auction - September 27, 2019
Welcome to our worldwide auction 73. Part 1 is our the BoxLot section and Part 2 has a fine range of Kangaroo Monograms and Imprints. There has been a growing interest in this area with some very good prices being achieved. Another fine selection of Hugh Freeman’s Barred Numerals is being offered. Our British Commonwealth collectors will be very pleased to see over 120 lots of pre-1938 Aden with many desirable covers and stamps and last, but by no means least, there are 50 lots from a specialised Barbados KGVI collection. It includes the 1938 2/- Booklet, which many consider to be the rarest of all the KGVI Commonwealth booklets. Naturally, with nearly 1500 lots, there is much more.
Soler y Llach SL - Important Stamps and Covers of the World Public Auction - October 1, 2019
Welcome to our Internet/Mail auction 727. The sale features Important Stamps and Covers of the World.
Universal Philatelic Auctions - Wonderful Worldwide Postal Auction with No Buyer's Premium - October 8, 2019
Continuing 19 years tradition of their Unique Reducing Estimate Auctions PLUS No Buyer's Premium Universal Philatelic Auctions (UPA) presents one of their most valuable ever mail-bid sales. It's easy to test UPA: New Bidders Receive 1st US$75 WINNINGS FREE**. The auction offers 20,827 lots to the value of £1,876,502 GBP ($1,376,101USD) comprising worldwide Collections, Sets, Singles, Covers, Proofs, High Values, Rarities, Topicals, FEO etc ... from the broadest range of regions including high quality classic Great Britain, British Empire, British Africa, British North America, India, Europe, British Asia, Asia with China, US and much more. Highlights once again include remarkable particularly strong in GB with High Values, British Empire plus exceptional Europe and overseas, with very good USA and many other countries too numerous to mention...
Vance Auctions Ltd. - Worldwide Internet / Mail Sale - October 9, 2019
Welcome to our October 9th Sale. Some highlights are: excellent Newfoundland including #'s 2, 4, and 7; Polar expedition and exploration covers and postcards from the Shackleton, Nansen, Peary, and Byrd expeditions; Canada Semi-Official Airmails with rare Patricia Airways proofs; extensive 19th Century Canada with mint examples of #’s 7, 7a, 9, and 13; many lots of worldwide covers and postal history; strong German Colonies with many sets, plus German Offices Abroad in Morocco and China; good Br. Commonwealth with many key singles and sets; hundreds of larger lots including collections, accumulations, and box lots; interesting coins and paper money. Major credit cards accepted. Bids can be submitted via SAN, email, telephone or fax. Bidding will continue until Midnight EDT on Wednesday, October 9, 2019.
- Fantasy Philately! is concluded. Vote for your favorites!
- Rules are here.
- $1 million Collection Category
- $1,000 1st Place award sponsored by Sparks Auctions.
- $250 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $125 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $10,000 Collection Category
- $500 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $500 2nd Place award sponsored by Dutch Country Auctions/The Stamp Center
- $250 3rd Place award sponsored by Paradise Valley Stamp Company, Inc.
Stamp of the Day
From 0919 - Cherrystone Auctions - October 3, 2019
Lot 2075 -
1930 Zeppelin Issue 65c-$2.60 sheets of 50, well centered, mostly n.h., each sheet with a couple of thin spots, l.h. in margins away from the stamps, few hinge reinforced and occasional perf. telescoping, fresh and mostly v.f. set of Zeppelin sheets (Cat No. C13-15)....Est.$100,000
Currently US$ 90,000
Stamp of the Day
From Mail Auction - Vance Auctions - October 9, 2019
Lot 4954 -
2, Two Pence Scarlet Vermilion mint single with outstanding deep rich colour, nice clear impression, four large to huge margins. VF, small part OG, small crease entirely in right margin. Has 2013 Greene Foundation Certificate. A RARE CLASSIC MINT STAMP THAT IS MISSING IN MOST COLLECTIONS....50,000.00
Stamp of the Day
From The Medicus Collection - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping - Paradise Valley Stamp Company - Oct. 11, 2019
Lot 116 -
BASEL, 1845, 2½r BLACK CRIMSON & BLUE - THE BASEL DOVE - USED, #3L1, pos. 10 from the second printing, great colors and with full margins three sides, just in at bottom, red Basel d.s., partially filled thin at upper center on back, a most appealing example of this much sought after issue, with 2009 APS cert., cat. $15,500.00, Zumstein #8 @ CHF17,500.00....$600
Currently US$ 625
Stamp of the Day
From The 7th Tour de Cure Auction - Droege - American Diabetes Association Sale - June 14, 2019
Lot 3 -
A rare single-franking use of the 90¢ 1861 Issue to pay the double rate to China on a colorful cover to Shanghai sent via Southampton, England
90¢ Blue (72), beautifully centered, deep shade, tied by two strikes of Philadelphia 12-bar grid in circle cancel on buff cover addressed to John M. Nixon, Jr., care of Blain, Tate & Co. in Shanghai, China, red Philadelphia Paid” foreign-mail office circular datestamp very faintly struck (as often for this office in this period),....Suggested Bid Est. $20,000
Sold for US$ 16,000
Stamp Auction Network News and Facts
- November 14th, the new record for a single C3a 24¢ Invert Position 49, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $1,350,000 + the buyers commission -- this is 2nd place on the all-time highest prices paid using Live Bidding. The bidder was asked if he wanted to be on the phone, and he said, "No I'm fine with StampAuctionNetwork Live".See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 20, 2018 -- StampAuctionNetwork Agent Bidding was thoroughly test and performed exceptionally. We had 7 bidders participate in the test, They bid on 40 lots in the Siegel International Sale, they won 8 lots, won all the ties, bought lots totalling $14,500, and saved $1,650 at a cost of $145.
SAN Agent fees are waived in June, 2018 to anyone who uses the service. You must join StampAuctionNetwork Basic or Extended features at some level (trial, BASIC, Extended, or PowerUser), but that can be as little as $9.95/year. Fees are 1% of the hammer price.
- June 13, 2018 -- StampAuctionNetwork goes over $1 Billion! (adjusted for currency).
With the addition of a number of recent David Feldman SA sales, and the restoration of Shreves Sales 7-39, 151-157, and 161-162 (31,000 lots with PR's of 45 million), StampAuctionNetwork officially crosses
the $1 Billion mark in prices realized. No other auction site has this significant a database of prices realized.
- June 11, 2018. Instructional Videos and Webinars are released at StampAuctionNetwork starting with "StampAuctionNetwork Agent Bidding Explained"
- February 23, 2018. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork Extended Features!
- December 20, 2017. Record Breaking Results. SAN Bidders broke the record for percent of Sales sold for a major sale. Over 83% of Robert A Siegel's sale 1173 sold to SAN bidders, with another 11% of Lots where the SAN bidder was the underbidder. Only 6% of lots sold without SAN competition.
- June 9th, 2016. Live Bidding results at WSS-NY 2016. Even though the entire world was at WSS, SAN Live
bidders who were not at the show brought home great stamps. Live Bidders won $1,059,000 of lots offered by the four
auction houses at WSS, and were the underbidders on another $700,000 worth of material, bringing the total impact of
SAN live bidders to $1,734,000. Thank you live bidders!
- May 29, 2016. Live Bidding at World Stamp Show-NY 2016. We are pleased to announce
that all of the auctioneers at WSS-NY 2016 will also make their
auctions available to StampAuctionNetwork bidders using our live bidding
platform on any device. You can bid from anywhere in the world,
or even the auction room floor using StampAuctionNetwork's live bidding.
- April 18th, 2016. Tour de Cure Charity Auction to Benefit the American Diabetes Association. Our 4th annual auction for diabetes
was a record breaker! Over $45,000 was raised that will go directly to research efforts to cure diabetes. My ride will
be May 14th and 15th. Thanks again to all our auction sponsors who made generous donations of stamps and covers for the
auction, and to our collector friends who also made contributions. A special thanks to Daniel Kelleher LLC who at the last
minute provided some excellent Asia material which was hotly contested. When the dust had settled, Kelleher was
responsible for over $30,000 of the $45,500 total. Paradise Vally and Earl P.L. Apfelbaum also made large contributions.
- December 31, 2014. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork for Mobile Devices! Just click on the link or go to
mStampAuctions.com or StampAuctionMobile.com to use StampAuctionNetwork on any of your mobile devices. The new interface has
been in development for a year now, and has been tested by our own StampAuctionNetwork mobile evaluation team, so it is ready for
general use. Please send any additional feedback my way!
- July 10, 2014. The 1st Fantasy Philately! contest is concluded. See the Results!
- June 26, 2014, a 30c Ultramarine & Carmine, Flags Inverted (121b) sold in the Siegel Rarities of the World to a SAN Live Bidder for $290,000. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- May 13, 2014, a few new records for SAN Live Bidders. The C3a 24¢ Invert Position 89, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $230,000. Interestingly, it last sold to a different SAN Live bidder two years
earlier for $150,000.See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- April 1, 2014. The 2nd Annual TourdeCure Charity Auction for the American Diabetes Association
realized over $11,000. The autographed copy of Bill Gross's book sold for $775.
- November 5, 2013. Announcing "Fantasy Philately" at StampAuctionNetwork.com
- June 25, 2013, SAN Live Bidders shattered several 6 year records which I did not think would be broken.
First the new record for a single lot sold to a live bidder is $1,950,000 breaking the old record of
$650,000. The new monthly record is already over $5 million which breaks the previous
monthly record of $4.3 million. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 8, 2013 - Let us do your Searches for you! Manage your Saved Searches and opt in for email notification. Just Login, and pick Search to turn your
saved searched into email notifications. You will get matches on your searches via email when the auctions are first posted.
- May 23rd, 2013 - Language Translation Introduced. Press the "Translate On" button to translate from English to any of
several dozen languages, or to translate to English. Please send your comments to tldroege@StampAuctionNetwork.com.
- March 29, 2013 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 3,931 lots sold to 476 different
live bidders for $3,870,432 for the month of March, 2013!
- March 29, 2013 ** New Records** See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- January 30, 2013. New Search Features let you pull lots added since a date and then save that data to an excel file.
- StampAuctionNetwork is on Facebook! Like us!
- May 4th, 2012. We added some pagination to the search feature to make it easier to use. No limits on results now.
- Dec 14th, 2011. Non US Live bidders take most of Kelleher Delta Collection. 51% of the sale went to Live Bidders,
but the US made up only 10% of that. Most went to Saudia Arabian, Egyptian, and UAE bidders.
- October 31, 2011 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 2,985 lots sold to 620 different
live bidders for $3,851,952 for the month of October, 2011!
- June, 2007. $650,000 record for a lot sold on the Internet,
$3.1 Million, record for a day,
$4.3 Million to Live Bidders for the month.
- October 16, 2011 - Another busy live bidding week.
1534 lots were sold to live bidders totaling $1.3 million
and 348 different winning bidders participated in
auctions by Siegel, Apfelbaum, and Kelleher.
- August 19-20, 2011 - a record 171 different live bidders were sucessful in
the Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- June 4-5, 2010 - 137 different Live Bidders took home a record 837 lots totaling $660,000
at the Harmers Sale.
- March 12, 2010 - A record 154 Live Bidders took home 515 lots totaling $672,635
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- Robert A. Siegel sells over 40% of Sale 983 to Live Bidders - February 23, 2010
- 3,421 unique visits per day as of February, 2010
- September 13, 2008 -
A record 130 Live Bidders took home 796 lots totaling $817,000
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- with over 16,000 Registered Bidders!
- October 21-24, 2010 - a record 174 different Live Bidders took home a record 1014 lots totaling $576,215 at the
Daniel Kelleher Sale.
- $2.7 Million to Live Bidders in April, 2009
- $2.5 Million to Live Bidders in May, 2008,
ROUMET Philately - Worldwide Mail Auction - September 24, 2019
Alexandre Roumet is pleased to announce that his new ROUMET Mail Auction #554 is online: FRANCE, Ceres, Bordeaux issue, Sage, 20th Century, Napoleon III, precancels, Air Mail stamps, stamp boxes, scales, etc... FRENCH COLONIES, including specialized collection of Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Somalis Coast, Diego Suarez, Great Lebanon, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, French India, Indochina, Martinique, Nossi-Be, Obock, Reunion, Saint Pierre et Miquelon, Tahiti, Togo, etc... WORLDWIDE stamps and covers, including C
Colonial Stamp Company - Fall 2019 - September 26, 2019
Our Fall 2019 Public Auction features over 1550 lots spanning the Classic
Great Britain includes a mint 4d carmine Q Victoria on bluish, wmkd Small
Garter, while the Officials section has a 10d K Edward VII “O.W. Official”
of which only 134 were sold! Cyprus has a nice G.B. used in Larnaca – one
of 3 known. Egypt has a full set of the Port Fouad overprints and the 1932
Australia features five £2 Kangaroos and quite a few Postage Due rarities.
Cook Islands has the very rare 1d imperf between. We have a few “G.R.I.”
occupation issues of note. There is a nice, big, New Zealand section and
some rare Penrhyn Island items.
Basutoland has a rare key Official (signed T. Allen!)....more
Postiljonen AB - International Autumn Auction #226 - September 27-28, 2019
International Autumn Auction #226, 27-28 September 2019 & Numismatic Auction, 26 September 2019: The Gregory Frantz Gold Medal Collection of Spitzbergen; Finland, including “The Viola Collection” Serpentine Roulettes, Part 2; Important Northern European Shipmail; Sweden & Iceland, superb copies and rarities; Collections and stocks from estates; The Postiljonen Numismatic Auction 26 September Including “The Nissan Collection” (Separate catalogue)
Oakwood Auctions - Worldwide Public Auction - September 28-29, 2019
Welcome to our latest auction offering plenty of exciting lots for every philatelist. Featuring over 100 stamps from Great Britain, USA, Canada, Scandinavia, the British Commonwealth, and 20+ other countries. Some superior Canadian and worldwide banknotes will also be offered. Some highlights: Great Britain One Penny Blacks and Reds; Canada 1935 $50 Note VF35; Great Britain One Penny Black #1 Imperf Pair-Plate #4 VF; USA 1894 Postage Due #J29 D2 MNH; Canada 1954 $1 Devil's Face Replacement Note AU58 EPQ
*A/A 007040; Canada 1897 10c S/C #45a VF MH; USA 1893 Columbian Exposition Issues Stamp Collection; Israel MNH Tabs Collection; Canada Toronto Reaper & Mower Company Advertising Cover with Distinct Circular Cancels; Great Britain Victoria One Penny Colour Proofs VF+ Italy S/C #17 A4 - Bister MH VF
Cherrystone Auctions - The New Amsterdam Collection of United States Sheets - October 3, 2019
The New Amsterdam Collection of United States Sheets will be held on
October 3, 2019 at 1:00 PM at the Cherrystone Auction galleries. There are
77 lots, with a selection of rare sheets including 1851 3c dull red (Scott
11), Columbians with 15c, 30c and 50c in panes of 100, also $1-$5 blocks of
four, Trans-Mississippi $1 pane of 50 (one of only three known),
Pan-American, Louisiana Purchase and Jamestown, Panama-Pacific Perf. 10 5c
and 10c sheets of 70 (403,404). Other commemoratives include
Kansas-Nebraska set, plus many others. There are rare regular issues with
500 and 519, 571-573, 578, 579, 595 and others. In addition, there are
complete sheets of Air Post with C1-6 and C13-15 Zeppelin Issue in panes of
Paradise Valley Stamp Company - Box & Country Lot Sale #F510 - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping - September 27, 2019
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM! Presenting our 510th sale featuring French Colonies
with French Morocco incl. the rare unissued Leclerc Monument set,
Madagascar, Indo-China, a rare BELGIAN CONGO, 1931 "Service Fluvial, A.E.F.
- Congo Belge" cover, an even rarer cover from Galapagos via Tahiti 1937
"Post Office Bay, Galapagos" to Poland, of particular interest is also the
Austria used in Trieste material starting with 18th century folded letters,
French occupation, Austria first issues used in Trieste with the collection
kept intact showing a number of better covers, mint issues from Eritrea
including varieties, Denmark offering with attractive mint never hinged
issues including a number of modern plate varieties, Germany Third Reich
Michel-listed plate flaws and a number of modern mint never hinged country
collections from various countries.
Paradise Valley Stamp Company - The Medicus Collection - October 11, 2019
The Medicus Collection of worldwide postage stamps.
We are pleased to present the collections from Austria, Portugal, Spain and
Switzerland which is just a small part of a worldwide collection with
virtually every country and colony represented. A collector’s lifelong
endeavor, pursued with commitment and passion to bring every collection to
be as complete as possible. This is particularly evident in the Swiss
offering which includes several of the rare Cantonals, perhaps not in the
best condition, but nevertheless authentic examples missing in most
collections. We are convinced that these single lots and collections will
see bidding both from passionate collectors as well as ardent
professionals. Enjoy this opportunity!
The auction closes on Friday, October 11, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. EDT
classicphil GmbH - Just Stamps Public Auction - October 14-16, 2019
Welcome to the 3st classicphil auction Vienna. We offer you a choice selection of 2085 classic stamps with low starting prices. The focus is Australian States, British Commonwealth, CHINA, Indian States, Malaysia, Thailand, Brasil, Peru and Saudi Arabia. Here you find affordable gems at reasonable prices.