Fusco Auctions - Worldwide Stamp and Collections Public Auction - August 26, 2017
This auction is highlighted by excellent U.S. and foreign sets and singles,
U.S. and foreign country collections,
Worldwide collections and large lots, U.S. cover lots feature an excellent
assortment of Civil War Patriotic covers.
Large lots of U.S. and Foreign covers and postcard lots, philatelic
literature, rare Korean Presentation sheets
and much more.
Auction Galleries Hamburg vormals Schwanke GmbH - Worldwide Public Auction - September 1-2, 2017
The 5th international auction of "Auction Galleries Hamburg vormals Schwanke Gmbh".
Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - Public Auction: Collections, Stocks & Accumulations of the World - September 8-9, 2017
Over 1200 lots of collections, stocks and accumulations of the world, with estimates ranging from $50 to $60,000 per lot. This sale will be conducted at our offices in Danbury, CT. The sale features: L. Stephen Brace British Commonwealth and British North America; Hayden B. Goldberg German Area and United States; Stanley J. Richmond Holdings Part V; The "Countess" Collection of Worldwide and Space; The "Northern Lights" Collection of British Commonwealth; Robert L. Markovits Back-of-the-Book Postal History; U.S. and Possessions - nearly 350 lots; British Commonwealth - approximately 200 lots; General Foreign and Worldwide - approximately 650 lots, including 200 lots of German Area
- Fantasy Philately! is concluded. Vote for your favorites!
- Rules are here.
- $1 million Collection Category
- $1,000 1st Place award sponsored by Sparks Auctions.
- $250 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $125 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $10,000 Collection Category
- $500 Cash prize from StampAuctionNetwork
- $500 2nd Place award sponsored by Dutch Country Auctions/The Stamp Center
- $250 3rd Place award sponsored by Paradise Valley Stamp Company, Inc.
Stamp of the Day
From Public Auction - Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - August 15-17 2017
Lot 1882 -
Airmail, 1918, 24¢ carmine rose & blue, grounded plane variety (Scott C3 var.), o.g., barest trace of hinge, the most dramatic example of the rare "grounded plane" variety we have ever offered, with the plane's wheels well into "Ce" of "Cents"; a must have for any top quality Airmail exhibit, as this eye catching shift is second to none, Fine to Very Fine, with 2017 P.F. certificate.
Estimate $3,500 - 5,000. Suggested Bid $3,500-5,000....Suggested Bid $3,500-5,000
Sold for US$ 3,750
Stamp of the Day
From Rare Stamps and Postal History of the World - Cherrystone Auctions - September 13-14, 2017
Lot 1008 -
1921 5,000k dark green and pale blue, Madonna and Child, center inverted, l.h., well centered, faint horizontal crease in bottom margin, otherwise v.f., with clear 1964 BPA, plus 2002 Philatelic Foundation Certificates. A beautiful stamp. One of the premier Inverted Centers of 20th century Europe, less than 100 examples reported (used and unused), of which at least 38 are tied up in museums, cat. $20000 (Cat No. 386a)....Cat. $20000, Est.$10,000
Currently US$ 9,500
Stamp of the Day
From French Colonies Auction #C113 - No Buyer's Premium - Free shipping - Paradise Valley Stamp Company, Inc - August 25, 2017
Lot 412 -
MADAGASCAR, 1942, 20fr YELLOW BROWN & DARK BLUE "FRANCE LIBRE" OVERPRINT USED, #228, imprint selvage single, very fine, with 2008 Roumet cert., cat. $750.00, Maury #271 @ €1,250.00....$500
Currently US$ 500
Stamp of the Day
From - ABC / Michael E Aldrich Auctions - Saturday, Aug. 19th
Lot 35 -
JAMESTOWN MINT ACCUMULATION, includes singles and blocks and some with plate numbers, arranged on a black stock page, there are some scattered faults but for the most part a pretty clean lot, includes: 328*(16 NH, 22 H), 329*(13 NH, 26 H), 330*(8 NH, 25 H), also 330(4 used); centering is mixed but generally overall quite fresh, loads of retail value here....CV 9,200.00
Sold for US$ 700
Stamp Auction Network News and Facts
- June 9th, 2016. Live Bidding results at WSS-NY 2016. Even though the entire world was at WSS, SAN Live
bidders who were not at the show brought home great stamps. Live Bidders won $1,059,000 of lots offered by the four
auction houses at WSS, and were the underbidders on another $700,000 worth of material, bringing the total impact of
SAN live bidders to $1,734,000. Thank you live bidders!
- May 29, 2016. Live Bidding at World Stamp Show-NY 2016. We are pleased to announce
that all of the auctioneers at WSS-NY 2016 will also make their
auctions available to StampAuctionNetwork bidders using our live bidding
platform on any device. You can bid from anywhere in the world,
or even the auction room floor using StampAuctionNetwork's live bidding.
- April 18th, 2016. Tour de Cure Charity Auction to Benefit the American Diabetes Association. Our 4th annual auction for diabetes
was a record breaker! Over $45,000 was raised that will go directly to research efforts to cure diabetes. My ride will
be May 14th and 15th. Thanks again to all our auction sponsors who made generous donations of stamps and covers for the
auction, and to our collector friends who also made contributions. A special thanks to Daniel Kelleher LLC who at the last
minute provided some excellent Asia material which was hotly contested. When the dust had settled, Kelleher was
responsible for over $30,000 of the $45,500 total. Paradise Vally and Earl P.L. Apfelbaum also made large contributions.
- December 31, 2014. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork for Mobile Devices! Just click on the link or go to
mStampAuctions.com or StampAuctionMobile.com to use StampAuctionNetwork on any of your mobile devices. The new interface has
been in development for a year now, and has been tested by our own StampAuctionNetwork mobile evaluation team, so it is ready for
general use. Please send any additional feedback my way!
- July 10, 2014. The 1st Fantasy Philately! contest is concluded. See the Results!
- June 26, 2014, a 30c Ultramarine & Carmine, Flags Inverted (121b) sold in the Siegel Rarities of the World to a SAN Live Bidder for $290,000. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- May 13, 2014, a few new records for SAN Live Bidders. The C3a 24¢ Invert Position 89, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $230,000. Interestingly, it last sold to a different SAN Live bidder two years
earlier for $150,000.See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- April 1, 2014. The 2nd Annual TourdeCure Charity Auction for the American Diabetes Association
realized over $11,000. The autographed copy of Bill Gross's book sold for $775.
- November 5, 2013. Announcing "Fantasy Philately" at StampAuctionNetwork.com
- June 25, 2013, SAN Live Bidders shattered several 6 year records which I did not think would be broken.
First the new record for a single lot sold to a live bidder is $1,950,000 breaking the old record of
$650,000. The new monthly record is already over $5 million which breaks the previous
monthly record of $4.3 million. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 8, 2013 - Let us do your Searches for you! Manage your Saved Searches and opt in for email notification. Just Login, and pick Search to turn your
saved searched into email notifications. You will get matches on your searches via email when the auctions are first posted.
- May 23rd, 2013 - Language Translation Introduced. Press the "Translate On" button to translate from English to any of
several dozen languages, or to translate to English. Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 29, 2013 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 3,931 lots sold to 476 different
live bidders for $3,870,432 for the month of March, 2013!
- March 29, 2013 ** New Records** See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- January 30, 2013. New Search Features let you pull lots added since a date and then save that data to an excel file.
- StampAuctionNetwork is on Facebook! Like us!
- May 4th, 2012. We added some pagination to the search feature to make it easier to use. No limits on results now.
- Dec 14th, 2011. Non US Live bidders take most of Kelleher Delta Collection. 51% of the sale went to Live Bidders,
but the US made up only 10% of that. Most went to Saudia Arabian, Egyptian, and UAE bidders.
- October 31, 2011 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 2,985 lots sold to 620 different
live bidders for $3,851,952 for the month of October, 2011!
- June, 2007. $650,000 record for a lot sold on the Internet,
$3.1 Million, record for a day,
$4.3 Million to Live Bidders for the month.
- October 16, 2011 - Another busy live bidding week.
1534 lots were sold to live bidders totaling $1.3 million
and 348 different winning bidders participated in
auctions by Siegel, Apfelbaum, and Kelleher.
- August 19-20, 2011 - a record 171 different live bidders were sucessful in
the Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- June 4-5, 2010 - 137 different Live Bidders took home a record 837 lots totaling $660,000
at the Harmers Sale.
- March 12, 2010 - A record 154 Live Bidders took home 515 lots totaling $672,635
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- Robert A. Siegel sells over 40% of Sale 983 to Live Bidders - February 23, 2010
- 3,421 unique visits per day as of February, 2010
- September 13, 2008 -
A record 130 Live Bidders took home 796 lots totaling $817,000
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- with over 16,000 Registered Bidders!
- October 21-24, 2010 - a record 174 different Live Bidders took home a record 1014 lots totaling $576,215 at the
Daniel Kelleher Sale.
- $2.7 Million to Live Bidders in April, 2009
- $2.5 Million to Live Bidders in May, 2008,
Vance Auctions Ltd. - Worldwide Internet/Mail Sale - August 23, 2017
Welcome to our August 23rd auction of over 7,300 lots including: USA stamps and covers; Canada from 19th Century classics to modern; European pre-stamp covers from 1401-1717; Netherlands Antilles and Surinam; Canada Semi-Official Airmails; excellent Italy; Newfoundland and Canada Provinces (including mint singles of British Columbia #1 and #3); worldwide postal history and covers; coins and paper money including key United States graded items; intact collections and estate lots. No Buyer's Premium. Major
credit cards accepted. Bids can be submitted via SAN, email, telephone, or fax. Bidding is in Canadian Dollars. Our current openings are not being updated at SAN but are available by phone (1-877-957-3364 toll-free) or through our web site during the last ten days of bidding. Bidding continues until Midnight EDT on Wednesday, August 23, 2017.
Cherrystone Auctions - Public Auction - September 13-14, 2017
1686 lots of Rare Stamps and
Postal History of the World, including United States and U.S. Possessions,
followed by significant selections of Austria, including the Lawrence
Sadlek collections of Siege of Przemysl and Schmiedl Rocket Flights. We
are pleased to offer specialized Colombia, including Air Post, as well as
lots from Ethiopia, France and Colonies, with Peter Hinterkopf collection
of Benin and Dahomey, German Area, Italy and Colonies, Russia and
Switzerland. Great Britain and British Commonwealth are well represented
with BNA and numerous high values. There are also noteworthy sections of
South America, Asia and rest of the world.