Stamp of the Day
From The Leo Malz Specialized Collections of Latin America - Daniel F. Kelleher Auctions, LLC - October 7, 2020
Lot 216 -
Honduras, 1925, Proof strike of "AERO CORREO" overprint on 1c Morazan Statue issue, a nicely centered example of this major Honduran Airmail rarity, T.C. Pound's Provisional Airmail—created April 29 in anticipation of the first Honduran Airmail flight on May 1; with original gum, though possessing some faults—notably a small pinhole and creasing, etc.—all of which are largely irrelevant as this represents one of only four examples o....Suggested Bid $1,500-2,000
Currently US$ 1,400
Stamp of the Day
From The 'Lionheart' Collection of Great Britain and British Empire, Part XIII - Spink London - October 1, 2020
Lot 759 -
Pakistan. Bahawalpur. 1947 Crescent Moon and Star overprint on stamps of India set of seventeen to 10r., large part original gum; handsome examples of these very rare overprints. Murray Payne Certificate (2009)....Est. £5,000-6,000
Currently GBP 4,000
Stamp of the Day
From Mail Auction - Vance Auctions - October 15, 2020
Lot 4089 -
23, Rare mint 1› blue Franklin type IV. F, OG. Has 1985 Philatelic Foundation Certificate. A RARE MINT CLASSIC STAMP....10,000.00
Stamp of the Day
From France & Monaco Sale #A155 - No Buyer's Premium - Free Shipping! - Paradise Valley Stamp Company - October 2, 2020
Lot 1209 -
FRANCE, 1911, 5fr MERSON SINGLE "ANNULÉ" OVERPRINT MINT, fresh, small h.r., fine-very fine, signed Scheller, cat. Yvert #123-CI I @ €1,260.00, Maury #9 @ €1,200.00....$500
Currently US$ 500
Stamp Auction Network News and Facts
- November 14th, the new record for a single C3a 24¢ Invert Position 49, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $1,350,000 + the buyers commission -- this is 2nd place on the all-time highest prices paid using Live Bidding. The bidder was asked if he wanted to be on the phone, and he said, "No I'm fine with StampAuctionNetwork Live".See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 20, 2018 -- StampAuctionNetwork Agent Bidding was thoroughly test and performed exceptionally. We had 7 bidders participate in the test, They bid on 40 lots in the Siegel International Sale, they won 8 lots, won all the ties, bought lots totalling $14,500, and saved $1,650 at a cost of $145.
SAN Agent fees are waived in June, 2018 to anyone who uses the service. You must join StampAuctionNetwork Basic or Extended features at some level (trial, BASIC, Extended, or PowerUser), but that can be as little as $9.95/year. Fees are 1% of the hammer price.
- June 13, 2018 -- StampAuctionNetwork goes over $1 Billion! (adjusted for currency).
With the addition of a number of recent David Feldman SA sales, and the restoration of Shreves Sales 7-39, 151-157, and 161-162 (31,000 lots with PR's of 45 million), StampAuctionNetwork officially crosses
the $1 Billion mark in prices realized. No other auction site has this significant a database of prices realized.
- June 11, 2018. Instructional Videos and Webinars are released at StampAuctionNetwork starting with "StampAuctionNetwork Agent Bidding Explained"
- February 23, 2018. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork Extended Features!
- December 20, 2017. Record Breaking Results. SAN Bidders broke the record for percent of Sales sold for a major sale. Over 83% of Robert A Siegel's sale 1173 sold to SAN bidders, with another 11% of Lots where the SAN bidder was the underbidder. Only 6% of lots sold without SAN competition.
- June 9th, 2016. Live Bidding results at WSS-NY 2016. Even though the entire world was at WSS, SAN Live
bidders who were not at the show brought home great stamps. Live Bidders won $1,059,000 of lots offered by the four
auction houses at WSS, and were the underbidders on another $700,000 worth of material, bringing the total impact of
SAN live bidders to $1,734,000. Thank you live bidders!
- May 29, 2016. Live Bidding at World Stamp Show-NY 2016. We are pleased to announce
that all of the auctioneers at WSS-NY 2016 will also make their
auctions available to StampAuctionNetwork bidders using our live bidding
platform on any device. You can bid from anywhere in the world,
or even the auction room floor using StampAuctionNetwork's live bidding.
- April 18th, 2016. Tour de Cure Charity Auction to Benefit the American Diabetes Association. Our 4th annual auction for diabetes
was a record breaker! Over $45,000 was raised that will go directly to research efforts to cure diabetes. My ride will
be May 14th and 15th. Thanks again to all our auction sponsors who made generous donations of stamps and covers for the
auction, and to our collector friends who also made contributions. A special thanks to Daniel Kelleher LLC who at the last
minute provided some excellent Asia material which was hotly contested. When the dust had settled, Kelleher was
responsible for over $30,000 of the $45,500 total. Paradise Vally and Earl P.L. Apfelbaum also made large contributions.
- December 31, 2014. Announcing StampAuctionNetwork for Mobile Devices! Just click on the link or go to
mStampAuctions.com or StampAuctionMobile.com to use StampAuctionNetwork on any of your mobile devices. The new interface has
been in development for a year now, and has been tested by our own StampAuctionNetwork mobile evaluation team, so it is ready for
general use. Please send any additional feedback my way!
- July 10, 2014. The 1st Fantasy Philately! contest is concluded. See the Results!
- June 26, 2014, a 30c Ultramarine & Carmine, Flags Inverted (121b) sold in the Siegel Rarities of the World to a SAN Live Bidder for $290,000. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- May 13, 2014, a few new records for SAN Live Bidders. The C3a 24¢ Invert Position 89, sold
to a SAN Live bidder for $230,000. Interestingly, it last sold to a different SAN Live bidder two years
earlier for $150,000.See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- April 1, 2014. The 2nd Annual TourdeCure Charity Auction for the American Diabetes Association
realized over $11,000. The autographed copy of Bill Gross's book sold for $775.
- November 5, 2013. Announcing "Fantasy Philately" at StampAuctionNetwork.com
- June 25, 2013, SAN Live Bidders shattered several 6 year records which I did not think would be broken.
First the new record for a single lot sold to a live bidder is $1,950,000 breaking the old record of
$650,000. The new monthly record is already over $5 million which breaks the previous
monthly record of $4.3 million. See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- June 8, 2013 - Let us do your Searches for you! Manage your Saved Searches and opt in for email notification. Just Login, and pick Search to turn your
saved searched into email notifications. You will get matches on your searches via email when the auctions are first posted.
- May 23rd, 2013 - Language Translation Introduced. Press the "Translate On" button to translate from English to any of
several dozen languages, or to translate to English. Please send your comments to tldroege@StampAuctionNetwork.com.
- March 29, 2013 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 3,931 lots sold to 476 different
live bidders for $3,870,432 for the month of March, 2013!
- March 29, 2013 ** New Records** See the top prices paid by SAN live bidders.
- January 30, 2013. New Search Features let you pull lots added since a date and then save that data to an excel file.
- StampAuctionNetwork is on Facebook! Like us!
- May 4th, 2012. We added some pagination to the search feature to make it easier to use. No limits on results now.
- Dec 14th, 2011. Non US Live bidders take most of Kelleher Delta Collection. 51% of the sale went to Live Bidders,
but the US made up only 10% of that. Most went to Saudia Arabian, Egyptian, and UAE bidders.
- October 31, 2011 - A record month at StampAuctionNetwork. 2,985 lots sold to 620 different
live bidders for $3,851,952 for the month of October, 2011!
- June, 2007. $650,000 record for a lot sold on the Internet,
$3.1 Million, record for a day,
$4.3 Million to Live Bidders for the month.
- October 16, 2011 - Another busy live bidding week.
1534 lots were sold to live bidders totaling $1.3 million
and 348 different winning bidders participated in
auctions by Siegel, Apfelbaum, and Kelleher.
- August 19-20, 2011 - a record 171 different live bidders were sucessful in
the Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- June 4-5, 2010 - 137 different Live Bidders took home a record 837 lots totaling $660,000
at the Harmers Sale.
- March 12, 2010 - A record 154 Live Bidders took home 515 lots totaling $672,635
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- Robert A. Siegel sells over 40% of Sale 983 to Live Bidders - February 23, 2010
- 3,421 unique visits per day as of February, 2010
- September 13, 2008 -
A record 130 Live Bidders took home 796 lots totaling $817,000
at Spink Shreve's Collector's series sale.
- with over 16,000 Registered Bidders!
- October 21-24, 2010 - a record 174 different Live Bidders took home a record 1014 lots totaling $576,215 at the
Daniel Kelleher Sale.
- $2.7 Million to Live Bidders in April, 2009
- $2.5 Million to Live Bidders in May, 2008,