Lot 8 -
1875, 3c VERMILION BLOCK OF FOUR MINT, #178, three stamps NH, top right left hinged, bright color, cat. $1,650.00 as hinged block....Suggested Bid CV. Est. $1,500
Currently US$ 475
(Link to this Lot in the Catalog for Bidding)
Droege - Resilient Ventures Sale - RV8
United States and Worldwide Resilient Ventures Sale 8 - September 23, 2022
Welcome to our eighth stamp auction to benefit African American Entrepreneurs via the Resilient Ventures Fund. This sale includes a small collection of US used blocks, US Postal History, Booklet pane errors on Dealer Sheets, US Revenues, singles and
sets from France and around the world and a small Mexico collection. Everything has very low start bids.
Resilient Ventures uses a Venture Capital model to invest in high growth African American founders that are in the high growth "Series Seed" stage, where they have revenue and have determined market fit. We invite you to take a look at our updated
We are very glad to have made investments in the following 11 companies and are preparing to create a 2nd Fund. Nearly all of these are B2B companies.
- Five to Nine (Chicago) - Five to Nine is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps companies manage and measure their employee engagement initiatives.
- Circle In (Cary NC) - CircleIn is where classmates gather to study in unity, share skills, attack really difficult problems, build better study habits, and push each other to succeed.
- Gryppers (Raleigh, NC) – Gryppers creates sustainable body fashion for the IRL economy to strengthen & support ‘everyday heroes’ (the people who put their bodies on the line day in and day out) to do what they do best, for those they love
most. Through the use of smart, wearable textiles we can simplify access to high-quality care in the absence of an athletic trainer or another medical professional.
- Beyu (Durham NC) – Since 2009, Beyu Caffe has been rooted in a love for coffee, community and bringing people together in a place where they can simply be themselves.
- MyAvana (Atlanta) – A beauty technology company that provides personalized hair care guidance using AI technology, virtual consultations, and professional expert support.
- Functional Fluidics (Detroit) – Functional Fluidics is a technology-enabled diagnostics company commercializing the gold standard for assessment of red blood cell health. The company’s main offering is two complementary tests that measure
mechanical fragility and flow adhesion. These two assays are novel and proprietary and provide important information about the disease state of Sickle Cell patients.
- LiveWell (Chapel Hill) – One of the Triangles largest private pay employers of senior caregivers. By design, each LiveWell assisted living micro-community encourages connection with nature, social interaction, discovery, and peace of mind.
- Optimal Technology (RTP / Atlanta) – Optimal is an award-winning, venture-backed climate tech company helping clients reduce their cost of energy.
- The Labz (Atlanta) – The Labz is an no-code all-in-one tool that makes it easier to create highly interactive and immersive web experiences.
- Freeman Capital (Charlotte NC) – Freeman Capital provides smart, personalized financial planning services that help everyday people reach their financial goals!
- Diversity Movement (Raleigh NC) – The Diversity Movement helps organizations deliver real-world business outcomes through diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI).
All proceeds from this sale will go to Resilient Ventures Fund I, a $3.5 million committed venture capital fund that will be funding and supporting African American startup and early stage companies. For more information about Resililent Ventures,
please contact Tom Droege, Tom.Droege@Resilient-Ventures.com.
Watch for our 8th sale to benefit the American Diabetes in the late fall.
For more information please contact us at:
Droege - Resilient Ventures
20 West Colony Place
Durham, NC 27705
To request more information by email:
Visit our Home Page at:
Droege - Resilient Ventures
Terms and Conditions.
To download the entire catalog as a zipped DBF file.
Table of Contents
Back to Stamp Auction Network