BASIC - $79.95/yr or $7.50/month
The BASIC subscription will guarantee that you get everything that is free now, plus everything we develop for the basic subscription,
email support, telephone support, access to new features, and access to on-line helps all at this reduced price.
Pay with a $7.50 monthly recurring fee at Paypal here. Or Pay $79.95 below.
Or Pay $79.95/year here.
- StampAuctionNetwork Agent Bidding. Prepare bids ahead of time that are executed at the opening of the lot in a live bid auction without revealing the maximum amount. Free if you win less than $1000 in winning bids.
- "My Purchase History"... Access your individual purchase history for major sales from 2001-2017. Plus starting in 2018 we will keep all purchase history where the auction firm records you as the winner.
- "My Archived Bids"...Access your individual bidding history for major sales back to 2014. From 2018 all your bidding history is kept for you to review.
- "Post your own Prices Realized"...Join the movement to build the prices realized for the auction firms that won't.
- "Quick Consign, Sell, Private Treaty"...Offer all or part of your collection or Exibit to vetted auction firms, dealers and other collectors.
Premium Extended Features $425
Pay with a $39.95 monthly recurring fee at Paypal - cancel anytime. Sign up here. Or Pay $425 below.
The premium subscription is the same as "Extended Features". It includes everything in the BASIC subscription, plus the following and more:
Or Pay $425 here.
- Search Auction History. Over 2 million lots with prices representing over $1.7 billion of sales worldwide back to 2001. Images, Charting, Topical Search, Worldwide Search, and more...
- The StampAuctionNetwork 1000. These metrics are a measure of the stamps that are most likely to be offered as a single stamp or cover, and more...
- Get Market Data. Pull Relevant data from the StampAuctionNetwork Database while browsing a catalog or making bids.
- Integration with 5 Powerful Search Tools, Philatelic Foundation's PF Search (Census/Population), Siegel Auction Galleries POWER SEARCH™, and Professional Stamp Experts ("PSE") Population report.
- Want lists and want list notifications. plus "WantList MarketPlace" peer to peer private treaty sales.
- Connections Connect with other collectors to share your expertise, jump start a new collecting interest, or mentor a new collector.
PowerUser Advanced Subscription (Call for Pricing)
The PowerUser subscription includes everything in the BASIC and Premium, plus...
Expanded access to the data. This is for specialists and buyers who want advanced access to the data for their own research or pricing modeling.
- This is our new custom advisory service, contact us for details
- Download a single Excel compatible data file for either (purchase history, Auction History, Archived bids).
- Dealer access to want list information.
- Access to members who want to sell, consign or arrange private treaty to sell their collections or exhibits.
- Download images.
- Aggregated Pricing Information. Examples: The Number of distinct buyers for a Stamp#, The number of different auction firms offering a Stamp#. Ask us for others that you want to pull up.
- Research and Crowdsourcing. Powerusers with a collecting interest in a specific area may join us to make the database better through our "Stamp Champions".
- We will make a custom introduction and help you find a advisor to help you build your collection.